• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Then why get a third judge?
    ----------
    It's a bit like the difference between deciding to reread a chapter of your fic one last time and saying, 'oh what the hell, I've read it twice, it's fine'. Often you end up with someone pointing out some glaring mistake in the middle which you might've caught if you'd just expended the effort (granted, this tends to happen no matter how many times you read something, but the point still stands). Mostly it's a matter of self-security and confirmation ... I'd rather wait a little and have a confirmed, balanced perspective than get impatient and have the results a little sooner. There's a reason most official judging panels have at least three people.
    Are you still posting in the roleplay? Tiko (I forget their username) has gone on vacation so we have to basically roleplay for him... but not too much... I guess. I was waiting to see if you were going to respond to what Tiko did.
    This is washington :c

but then Meyer has Sparkle Zombie syndrome so now I'm not as shocked as I was before
    Not gotten that far.

Even with skimming.

----------
    "Early spring is Emmett's favorite bear season — they're just coming out of hibernation, so they're more irritable." He smiled at some remembered joke.
    "Nothing more fun than an irritated grizzly bear," I agreed, nodding.
    ----------
    Last I checked GRIZZLY BEARS R PROTECTED.
    Hey! Um, sorry to ask, but does your entry have a title or not? When Golden sent me your entry, there was no title. Just double checking.
    Hey--

Your trainer spriting [from what I saw on your thread] is really great! I was just wondering if you thought about trainer spriting for fangames.

If you want to, I do have an opening. We really need trainer spriters.

VM me if you want to help.

Thanks!
    -starrmyt
    Fixed your picture, .Bright Side.. ^_^

For some reason, pics in Misc only work with [img139] tags. =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…