• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahhh I know... But there's a difference between losing it and corruption. :( I don't even know what caused it...

I mean, I have evidence that hackers might have been able to extract 'corrupt' data and it's mostly intact... I hope it's the same in my case. I hope the fact that they can patch glitches means that they can fix corrupt data. I hope that they have someone available who can help me... But I'm not sure, and I'm feeling quite stressed about it. It's been six weeks now and I'm just so nervous...
    Update: Nintendo UK can't do anything for me. :(

...Which is why yesterday, I sent a letter to Game Freak's HQ in Japan asking if they could help me. :p I did some research on my own and apparently people have managed to extract corrupted saves with cheating devices and most of the data is okay. That should mean that the file is fixable. All I have to do is hope that they get back to me and are willing to help! Might take a while, though...

...I'm just really nervous that they'll be too busy making games and stuff to really have anyone available to help me. Or that they won't see me or my problem as important enough. :(
    Just got my Wii Fit Trainer amiibo! :D

Named her Amethyst (cause pretty names are pretty), and she's been doing really well so far.

Also...that moment when you have your amiibos fighting each other so much, you know when it's time to nerf an amiibo or not. >__>;
    At first he (she?) was, but after a while I realized I preferred the blue color on him, even if the name is correlated with the color pink....so I changed it.

Ooh, Xenoblade. :3 Sounds like fun. I actually never played Xenoblade Chronicles, which is funny cause I main Shulk in Smash now.

Aww. :( Well hey, hope you enjoy watching it. I know I will (mainly cause it won't be freaking midnight. xD)
    Well the names are still cool (I definitely would prefer "Icarus" to "Pit".)

And...yes, Mangle is from Freddy's. XD I had it on the brain when I got the Yoshi amiibo.

Also, that's sweet. <3 Good luck picking out a game. Maybe the nintendo direct will bring something where it's like "Yeah, we need this." xD
    Ooh, nice. And yeah, I've heard about the Holy Trinity. xD

I have... Luigi (the original, and was supposed to be the only one before I got hooked, named Scarfy), Bowser (named Feral), Diddy Kong (named Derpy Kong because the amiibo's eyes look like they're looking in different directions), Samus (named Ecruteak...cause pokemon towns sound cool), Megaman (named Hunter), Yoshi (named Mangle), and most recently, a Pikachu (named Lumiose)....

Yeah; I had a lot of leftover christmas money, and no games I planned on buying. xD
    Room's still nice. Desk's been good.

(Aww, that's so sweet. <3) Also, Oh my gosh Amiibos! :D I've been doing my own amiibo collecting (though very slowly, as I don't have a steady source of money to buy amiibos)

I have a Wii Fit Trainer coming in the mail. :3
    Ah, okay. Dat is zeker handig. Ik wist niet dat ie Effect extenter had. :)
    Ik was toch al van plan om die te maken maar nu wil ik 'm zeker hebben. :p

Dus oftewel je mag MM pas uitspelen als Code het heeft uitgespeeld? Zolang je maar plezier mee hebt. :)
    Ah, da's jammer. Maar in ieder geval leuk voor Code. :)

Zeker, vooral de Clockwork Insect Glaive. Maar ja veel kunnen we er ook niet aan doen, dus ja. Helaas.
    Apparently ORAS doesn't have that. *Sigh* I just have to have hope, that if I keep pressing the issue, a solution will come up and everything will be better. It might take a while... I just want my Pokemon back. I keep blaming myself, but I can't think of anything I did wrong. :( I really hope someone at Nintendo knows how to fix issues like this... They aren't all that rare...

Yeah, I liked that part of the story. Much more satisfying. :D I remember listening to Wally's theme on the beach, too. God, the cast in the remakes is so much of an upgrade from before.
    Ah. I don't use emulators anyway, so...

What I'm hoping for is that someone can take a look at the data and fix whatever corrupted. Either that or extract my Pokemon et cetera and put it in a working game (though I don't know if that's what they tried before...). It's a long shot, I know, but I think it should be possible. At the very least, the fact that it was so random (it's not like I cheated or the saving was interrupted or something) makes me think that whatever happened couldn't have been that bad. If it was a glitch, hopefully they'll identify it from what I told them. It's data, hopefully it should be recoverable.

Sure, I'll fight with you! :D (I just kind of went with Archie because the idea of teaming up with the bad guy is something I find hilarious and actually kind of sweet, cuz if you can do that in a Pokemon game, you know they've turned good for real.)
    Eh... If I was going to get one, I'd probably just go for Awakening. Permanent death isn't my thing. :p

Yeah, I sent it to see if they could restore it. They tried to copy the data and couldn't, from the sounds of things. I'm hoping that my latest request to them is going to be more useful (I'm hoping the Pokemon and everything are fine, just that there's some difficulty in reading the data). I'm kind of scared that it's not fixable, but I feel like there should be a solution.

...But yeah, when I get it back and fixed, I'll battle with/against you, alright? (I find the NPC Battle Maison partners in ORAS to be kind of funny, by the way... :p)
    Ha, that sounds good. Never played Fire Emblem but I'm pretty sure I know who that character is!

I'm going to keep going, yeah. Tried everything legit I could, sent it to Nintendo for repairs, and while that didn't do anything (going to get it back soon) I sent another email to them (which I think is going higher up than the previous ones) and I'll see how that goes. I'm not going to give up on this, this file has literally all of my most precious Pokemon on it, so I'm not going to restart. They're in there somewhere, all I have to do is save them. It should be possible. I have no idea how this happened to begin with, if it's a glitch or something hopefully they'll find a way to fix it.
    Congrats for the two of you! hope you have many great years together to come! And good luck with that Slurpuff! Got any good nick naming ideas?

I'm doing fairly well. Kind of annoyed since my Alpha Sapphire corrupted 2 weeks ago - the day after I transferred all my Pokemon to it. :( I'm not starting afresh, though - I'm trying my hardest to find a way to repair my save and get everything back! :D
    Je zal wel moeten. :p

Ja, dat had ik al opgevangen. Al wel gedownload maar nog niets mee gedaan.
    Jammer genoeg schijnen de fan-ontwerpen niet al te fantastisch te zijn omdat je ze niet verder kan upgraden. :/
    Helaas, helaas. Dat zit zeker niet mee. Maar het zou zeker een leuk cadeau zijn geweest.
    En, ach dan krijg je het wat later. Het zal vast nog steed leuk zijn. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…