• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Zold
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm sorry to inform you of this, but I've already obtained the Shellder I needed. I was able to breed one out myself in a Heavy Ball. If you would like though, I could arrange to give you a female with 4 egg moves (even if only one of them is actually competitively relevant).
    Zold, ik kan het niet helpen om het te benoemen.. maar sommige mons die je hebt in je lijst
    die in een Apricorn ball zijn hebben hun HA als optie. Ik weet niet of dit een fout is van je maar eigenlijk is dit illegaal.
    Olawdy, this is the first time I ever had that problem. xD I should go clear it! Thank you for the trade~
    Just got online and saw your message.^^
    We can trade right now as well if you can and see this message. Just send me a PM back so I can come online.

(Btw your message box is full)
    Ben online nu. Je PM box zit vol, dus doe het zo. Op het moment heb ik een grote request dus kan ik je niet helpen sneller te breeden dan wanneer de requests gepland staan, denk ik.
    I'm currently not looking for shinies. I am looking for Dittos however, but only if they're either Flawless or Hidden Power spread.
    Sorry to bother you outside of your shop, but would you trade a pokemon for a shiny timid ditto?
    hey zold how long are you gunna be on i can trade the scatterbug for that cyndaquil now if you can...
    sorry zold got a bit busy i have your 5 iv scatter female ready for trade ill try to catch you when your on...
    Ah, so it was you! I couldn't remember your name and I was wondering who this 'Mythe' was ;p
    The earlier matched I tried to host all resulted in a 'communication error' somehow :s

Anyway, it was a fun match ^.^, we were pretty good opponents for eachother!
    That's no problem, I rarely ever remove any finished request. Could you please post that time in CEST or GMT though xD?
    Hello Zold. Once again I am terribly sorry for the wait. I wanted to tell you that unless something big happen I should be there around 6pm EST-5 time. If not, then it will have to wait until this week end or cancel the trade, your choice (I know you are more strict on the matter than me so I'll understand.)
    Hello Zold, I checked your front page of your trade shop and saw my order was done, would you be able to trade at some point today? My order was the Gligar, Scyther, and Magnemite for my Magnemite, Venonat, and Ralts (with their balls, IVs, and Egg moves of course)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…