• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wanted to let you know that it's fine if you no longer wish to vote in the rest of this category in my face off. It is entirely your decision after all. I look forward to seeing you again in the Hikari/Dawn round!
    I don't think it qualifies as the first leg shiny, unfortunately. It has to be done in an extreme weather condition, such as heavy rain, hail, or sandstorm.

I don't think ash quite fits there, 'cos it's also ALOT easier to see what you're doing in it.
    Even still, though. Shiny Torkoals are awesome. :3 Got a name for 'im yet?
    Early shiny patches are wonderful! I've found early shiny patches at chains of 1 and 3 twice for each and it feels so great. <:

Shiny patches actually glow rather than sparkle. The grass itself doesn't move, either, there's just diamonds that glow in a sort of pulse-way.
    <:
    Do your Pokemon-playing friends chain a little bit easier? :/ It's really different for each person. It took me ages to get good at it, yet it took an overnight cram lesson for my friend *I did the lesson for her* to reach a chain past 40.
    Be VERY careful.

If you're scared of running out of the radar's range, just run 3 spaces or 4 at a time to reset the radar.
    You've seen a shiny patch before, right? They're damn obvious. <: I HOPE YOU GET IT~

I honestly don't like shiny Mightyenas on DPPt, their backsprites are ugly. But shiny Poochys and Mightys are amazing anyway~ I got one on Emerald a while back and still luff him. <:

Damn... I gotta go to work. I'll reply later~ *adds joo*
    Wooper, Yanma, Wobbuffet and Marill are on Fire Red...
    I could hunt on Six Island. ;o;

Haha, thanks for that suggestion! <3 How's your Poochy hunt going?
    I could chain a Japanese Mareep so it'd fit into my SoulSilver team! |D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…