• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kórvem: *Releases the Draco Meteor from his mouth as it splits, sending a the many meteors at the Beedrill like bullet spray from a shotgun*

Athéla: Zeph, tend to Kingpin! *Turns to the Beedrill and unleashes a Thunder on them*
    Zephraxe: Right! *Hurries over and begins to use Heal Pulse on Kingpin* ... *Notices the Warriors fall through the ground* What the...?
    I've played Battle Network from 3 onward. Never touched the radio series. Just seems unnatural. Played Zero 1 about half way on emulator. Own the Collection for DS which I play when I have time.
    Ah yeah, of course. ^^;

GTA may be violent (obviously xD), but it doesn't make the person violent! I'm allowed to play it, IF I won't do those things in real. xD
    Athéla: *Rushes over to Kingpin* Are you all right? They all seem to be attacking the Bisharp... B-but not those Beedrill!

Kórvem: *Looks at the swarm of Beedrill and prepares a Draco Meteor, which promptly pulls into his mouth* ...
    Yes mostly that, and also just trying to be good for mom. Also gaming, heavy gaming. I was catching up in games while I had access to Jenn's net.
    I am not sure how this affects them, i haven't played Brawl in a LONG time. But you can tell when they're tired when you stop moving for a moment. The Pokémon will then show clear signs of fatigue.
    Well, if you use the same Pokémon too long they get tired. Forcing you to occasionally switching around your Pokémon.
    Kórvem: *Barrel rolls to the left to dodge the Flamethrower and and launches a Water Pulse*

Zephraxe: I'm at a huge disadvantage against these two... Wait, I can teleport! *Teleports himself across the room and away from his opponents* I need my other Pokémon...

Athéla: *Glances over at the Bisharp* It's that Bisharp again... And he's on our side it seems. *Turns back to Popla*
    Uhh yeah don't really know. You don't have to accept if you don't want.
    Kórvem: *Takes the hit, but doesn't seem hurt that much* Hmph. *Fires a Dragon Pulse at Volcarona*

Zephraxe: *His movement is impeded by the goo* Urgh... *Throws up a Protect to block the attacks*

Athéla: *Uses Psychic to push Popla away from her* Go away!
    Great choice on your favourite Pokémon. That said, can i have the picture you have as a profile picture, but bigger? I'd like to use it as a background for my desktop.
    Kórvem: *Has rendered himself completely invisible and moves around Volcarona. He takes advantage of Volcarona's blind spot, becomes visible, and slams him from behind with Waterfall*

Zephraxe: Huh?! *Gets hit by the goo*

Athéla: What in he world?! How did...? No time to think about that! *Summons a Moon Blast and sends it at Popla*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…