• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What can I say? This is America. Food is just cheap over here.
    Hey, here where I live, closing at 9 is considered late. :/
    It is weird. Because of the constant changes in weather, I can never dress appropriately for the temperatures.
    I look like one whenever I mess up my eye shadow. Who wants to dig stuff out of a trash can? Where you would find that particular book....
    Ah, cool. I don't really pay attention to the anime. I haven't watched it since the first season.
    Well, in a sense. I'm planning on transferring her once I beat Alpha but it's a little difficult since I share a 3DS with my fiance. I also really really want to battle with her in game but I know that her value will decrease if I do. >-< I'm going to try battling with her without saving so I can see what she can do.
    It's fine. Studies are always important. I wish I had studied more while I was in school. Keep up the good work. ^w^
    That's fine, I'll get my own.
    From the looks of it, I would say so.
    The weather tends to shift from cold to blazing hot a lot during the springtime where I live.
    I'm no raccoon, so I won't be digging out stuff from a trash can.
    No problem. :)
    I'm great. I'm very happy about having received a Diancie. How are you?
    Also, sorry about the late reply.
    Nah it's alright :) We are close to another big holiday now :D
    Ah you can too a gentleman *touched and sob*
    Hm... Those Youngsters know nothing except using Tackle all the times :S And those Bug Catchers who love to use Poison Sting
    Wow, so Ash really is a liar :S jk
    Speaking of production studio, I think you must heard of Act IV will be released in May :) So fast...
    Yeah, Jessie is somehow touched by James I guess :D Yeah, therefore I will keep as calm as I can for AmourShipping :|
    Yep :D That's like Ash, who always claims to have trained all days but instead, going to have adventure :/
    Yum, pizza. :D
    Wow, just wow.
    It's soon hot over here. Thankfully, the weather has been cooling down.
    Yeah, what's trash stays in the trash can.
    Hey, food is always good. :)
    Here, downtown is a mix of really rich people and ghetto places. So in the city, you can either end up somewhere nice or somewhere very crappy. Wow, that's very cold...
    I.....don't even wanna think about that.
    now that's just rude! after i made the effort to reply to you too -.-'
    i never trust anyone!
    maybe? i am always right :p you too!
    Yeah, unfortunately I learned that the hard way. I have so many things I bought that I never use and I don't even know why I got them in the first place.
    People in the suburbs are usually richer compared to people in crowded cities or rural places after all. I see, since you're farther away from the equator than me, daylight is longer in the summer, right?
    It's a story glorifies violence against women, that's the message it sends.
    no reason, it just isn't !
    yeah.. that's not going to happen :p
    they wont, it's easier to keep it as it is, it serves a purpose and is doing fine.not my fault if its true :p that's so tragic. ;)
    I lol'd at this.
    Don't know what Aria befriending Serena means. We'll have to wait and see. But the fact that their performance battle was interrupted, just as Ash's battle with Diantha was interrupted, is interesting to me.

Probably best to wait for subs to come out to get a full sense of Amour hints (there were a couple of them, but they were brief and dialogue-heavy), but here's a Serena hint for which we actually have a parallel from Ash's side: https://data.archive.moe/board/vp/image/1426/16/1426168535265.webm

Can you think of any other parallels? Here's one I can think of right away:
    Hey, I won't deny that I'm like that sometimes. When I'm at the mall, I unknowingly become a spendthrift.
    Buses aren't that common when you live in the suburbs because most people have cars here. Oh, really? It's still dark when it's 7 AM here.
    Ugh, that sounds terrible. What kind of messages are we sending to people?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…