• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Athéla: Nice to meet you three. *Smiles* The Gallade back there was my brother, Zephraxe. The Latios is Kórvem.
    Athéla: *Pulls one of Kingpin's arms around her and helps support his weight* Oof... I wasn't thinking about how heavy you you are, but I'll be fine. ^^
    Well only halfway cause I had to migrate to a different emulator and just didn't continue when I did. Also lost my save. You must have a crazy old phone. Most phones nowadays allow like 8+ places being pressed on the screen at the same time. See if you can find Zero Collection for DS used somewhere. I did and got it.
    Zephraxe: *The badge hits him and falls to the ground, as he was distracted* Hm? *Picks it up* Oh, okay. Thanks. Now...

Kórvem: Is this a wise time to do this, Zephraxe?

Zephraxe: ... Probably not. *Puts his hand on Kórvem and suddenly transforms into a Latios* ... *Looks back at everyone and smirks* >:3

Kórvem: Let's go, Zephraxe. *Turns and flies away*

Zephraxe: *Follows Kórvem, feeling quite jubilant to be able to use his power once again*

Athéla: *Watches Zeph and Kórvem fly away* ...
    Zephraxe: *Looks around* ... That was fast. Athéla, go back with the others. I'm going with Kórvem to get Káthira, Balkiov, and Ralvia.

Athéla: Okay... Be careful, you two.

Kórvem: We most certainly will be.

Zephraxe: But first... I need to try something. *Looks at Kórvem*
    Athéla: Oh, sorry! *Tends to Kingpin*

Zephraxe: Yes, he's my friend. *Turns to Kórvem* Have you found any of the others? Your sister, maybe?

Kórvem: Yes, I found Káthira. I found her along with Tyrivicus's children.

Zephraxe: *His face lights up with joy* Really?! That's great! I'm so glad they're all safe... Brax will be glad to see those two.
    Athéla: I'm glad we found who we came here for...

Zephraxe: That's all that matters to me. *Smiles at Kórvem, who is now next to him*

Kórvem: *Looking at Zephraxe* I am quite glad to see that you are all right, Zephraxe.
    Athéla: *Blocks the Pin Missiles with Protect*

Zephraxe: *Looks at the Zoroark and Lucario* Yes, we're fine... Thanks for the help.

Athéla: I'm glad that's finally over...

Kórvem: *Takes a deep breath and makes his way to Zephraxe rather silently*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…