• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "I have no idea when I can upload it."

Oooh. Apologies. Also, just by looking at that book, I admit that looks kind of cute. x3

Oh, my vitamin c intake? Yeah, that's one part, but it's also because I'm free of any chronic conditions. What I eat often consists of cow liver, kidneys, and heart, along with the non-junk food that a lot of friends consider ridiculous.

Wow, you wouldn't be uncomfortable? Heh, well, whatever gets drawn, I'll keep you in mind. Also, I'm leaning towards having you draw a turning point pic because you have done one of those before for 3 fics, and that pic was pretty sweet. We'll see where this fic goes.
    Athéla: Sleep well... *Looks at Axl* I think I am going to go to bed as well. Zeph will be fine if he's with Kórvem.
    Sick huh? I don't get sick, but the food I eat is so weird, along with about 10 grams of vitamin c a day. You could try it, unless you've got a more chronic condition. An oviraptor running a kingdom? That sounds like some good comedy there.

Writing takes a long time. It really sucked when I realized that I wasted a lot of time on the chapters after Chapter 2 (poor use of set-up). Nevertheless, the best way for me to get writing is to get to the library and start writing.

As for commissions, I'm actually interested in getting three pokémon smoking marijuana with strict context in the story. fyi, I could not think of a better scene to set up for what happens next, and that's going to be on another site, not FF.net. Yeah, that image would need to be posted online, and I don't think you'd be comfortable drawing that one. However, there will be other options once I write enough... I have scenes of loss, emotion, hazing, strangeness, really stupid protesters, stupid violence, and so many other things with a limited amount of money to spare on the estimated 160 chapters. Wow.

You'll likely have something commissioned from the more decent set of scenes when the time comes. (Seriously, it would need to be posted online, too.)
    Ah. Normal life stuff happening for you? How about your writing?

As for me, things are good, and much has to be done. Oh my gosh, I am rewriting my plot and making the outline organized and understandable with most stuff filled in. The reason for this is that the last plot was wasting my characters' time after Chapter 2. Currently outlined to Chapter 31 with over 11,000 words. I'm hoping to write a lot of scenes that I will want to commission a picture of because there is just so much about to go wrong in that world.
    Compared to most American families though, we're really poor. Like yearly income under 15k poor. But I can see why you need a laptop then. PCs aren't portable at all. Must be hard to make friends if you travel a lot too.
    The phone is from 2011 according to the wiki. You guys aren't very rich huh? That is to say I'm not either, but we save up and get good stuff when we want/need to. I have never heard of Wacom. I recommend you look at Samsung or crApple for tablets. Or you know, stop buying laptops which can't be upgraded and buy a PC that can. Unless you need to be mobile, then you're kinda stuck buying laptops lol.
    They don't even sell the Y here is how old it is. I heard of a person in Britain owning one, and that phone is extremely old now. Your operating system for example is 2 whole numbers behind.
    Athéla: Right. Me and my two siblings, along with what seems to be all of our Pokémon, have been transported to this world. I was human not too long ago...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…