• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I think you should try to move to USA if you can. It would be helpful. You have a room only, not even an apartment? We don't own a house either, just an apartment.
    Athéla: *Looks Nicemé, surprised from the strange outburst* ... *Looks at X and Zero, wondering what that was*

Braxton: Um... Are... Are you all right?
    Braxton: *Senses Nicemé's emotions, hops out of Athéla's arms and steps towards Nicemé* Nicemé... Are you all right?
    Athéla: Well... While my brother was traveling our home region, he went to a city where there had been a string of murders... He chanced upon a Bisharp who he figured out was the killer when the Bisharp tried to kill him. Zeph couldn't bring himself to kill the Bisharp himself, so he caught him to contain him... Zeph somehow managed to gain his respect and now listens to Zeph.
    Athéla: He actually is terrifying just to be around... He's my brother's Bisharp. To put it bluntly, Valo is a psychopath who enjoys killing.

Braxton: No one can get over that kind of scary. :I
    Ah well based on that I would say your family is even poorer than mine with a loooooot of bills. The only thing I can suggest is save like crazy. I feel sorry for you. You're a nice girl and I enjoy talking to you.
    Yeah, it's my way of eating the Paleo diet and it's gone on for over two years.

Also, I don't smoke it either. Yep, see you around, and hopefully more inspirations come out of Civcraft for my story, too. That place gets heated when drama comes.
    Athéla: Oh, sorry, hehe... I'm still groggy from being asleep. ^^;

Braxton: *Looks at Zero* ... You don't look as scary as Valo.
    Athéla: Oh, good morning, Zero. ^^

Braxton: Who are they? *Looks up at Athéla*

Athéla: They are Zero and Axl. They helped us fight some bad guys yesterday.

Braxton: Ooh, okay. Cool. :3
    Athéla: *Carries Brax outside* We found Kórvem yesterday and Zeph went with him to get Káthira, Balkiov, and Ralvia.

Braxton: Really?! Awesome! :D

Athéla: They probably didn't fly back since it was dark... We'll see them today, I'm sure.
    Well all I know is under $15000 and under $20000 are the lowest income brackets. In fact mom's tax documents say under $10000 from what I saw. That's gross, so it's even lower actually. We're not rich at all. The fact that you guys have to always buy your stuff used leads me to believe your income is even lower when converted. Unless I'm reading that very wrong. Good luck on the animation class though.
    OOC: Sure.

*The following morning, just before dawn...*

Athéla: *Wakes up to someone nudging her* ... Hm?
    Braxton: *Whispers* Where is Zeph?
    Athéla: Oh... *Yawns* Um... *Sits up and whispers* Let's go outside, so we don't wake anyone up... *Gets up, picks her brother up and goes outside*
    Braxton: Okay...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…