• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Athéla: ... That's really weird... Does that mean the robot had a soul?

---

Braxton: Train? Sure! *Hops to his feet*
    Athéla: *Looks at Zero for a moment and blinks* ...? Are you serious?

---

Braxton: They love cuddling just as much as I do. They'll be sad that I can't cuddle them both at once anymore, though...
    Athéla: Humans can't do that... What was he, then?

---

Braxton: Be careful, you might lose any chance of cuddling when Ralvia and Balkiov get here. >:3
    Athéla: Hey, Kingpin. There was the Snivy... Popla was his name. He could shoot lasers from his eyes that turned things into stone. It was very strange.

---

Braxton: Well... I love cuddling, so if you ever want to cuddle again... Just ask. ^^
    Athéla: Our attackers in the dungeon... I believe some of them were the same ones who attacked you and Neya.

---

Braxton: I g-guess... Hehe... ^^; *Takes a deep breath* No problem. *Smiles*
    Athéla: *Nods* Right. We managed to find the one we left to look for, along wih a few others. Zeph is with those friends right now. They should be back today.

---

Braxton: *Blushes, as a different thought goes through his head when he hears that phrase* Wh-Wha?! We didn't d-do anything like that, we just cuddled! >////<
    Athéla: Nicemé's mother? No...

---

Braxton: My brother and sister found some of our friends... Including my two Riolu, Balkiov and Ralvia. Those two are brother and sister.
    Athéla: Agreed... I miss own mother right now... And my father. They're probably still back in our own world...

---

Braxton: *Sits down next to Nicemé and smiles at her* It's nice, thanks for showing this to me. ^^
    Perhaps you have some relatives here who can pay for a trip? Or do what my family did? HIAS loaned us money for plane tickets. It's an organization that helps people immigrate to USA. We had to pay it back, but we made it here. We had no place to go and stayed at the apartment of now deceased grandma on my father's side.
    Athéla: She is, I think... If I'm not mistaken, her mother went missing a long time ago.

---

Braxton: *Looks at the sunrise* ... Is this what you wanted to show me?
    Florida has a very tropical climate. You'd likely burn up unless you like it that way already. But I guess you're right about the move. The cost
    Braxton: Okay, sounds good. *Smiles and happily follows Nicemé*

Athéla: ... She's Nicemé, Aurus's daughter.
    Climate depends on where you live. You might like it in California, or even NYC. We don't get a lot of snow here and it's just cold. I stay at home a lot anyway regardless of weather.
    Braxton: Hm? You wanna show me something? Sure, I'll go with you. *Smiles*

Athéla: Be careful, you two...

Braxton: We will, Athéla.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…