• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Bakphoon™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I should do that, but my phone is pure ****. Though I really had forgot I don't always need wi-fi and 3G/4G connection exists. Still, I wanted our shop up open and all. ****, this is bad.

Yeah. But I'm slowly getting used to it. Honestly. Living without internet soooo bad. I was just worried because I was thinking you'd think I had left again. But no, seriously.
    Bak, it's me. I'm having some serious problems with my internet and router. It's all... Bad. Can't know for sure when it'll be fixed, but I hope it takes less than a month. I apologise man, didn't want this to happen. I finally could contact you, after days. My internet simply wouldn't connect. I'm really, really sorry for this.
    1st one, meh...
    2nd one, pretty good...

Had to choose something from the few that came to my mind, mostly Nightcore or Happy Hardcore.
    I miss these kinds of music, not that it's dead, just that it faded a bit...]
    Well, they wrote it, if the name is your problem, well, they had weirder names so...
    Also, if you think someone is stealing a song, they usually aren't as that's called a cover.
    Pretty much everyone does that anyway...
    Patent Pending covered Cascada's Everytime We Touch.
    Social Distortion covered Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire.
    I Set My Friends On Fire covered Peanut Butter Jelly Time
    Ramones covered CCR's Have You Ever Seen the Rain and Trashmen's Surfin' Bird(Yeah, the annoying song tha appeared in Family Guy)
    Etc.
    Etc.
    I like Green Day as a band, especially their older stuff(And some newer songs), but I hate their stupid fanbase...
    How often did those go to some hardcore punk video and start to go that Green Day is better than them.
    Green Day is Pop Punk, can't those losers realize that even after all these years that have passed since Hardcore died out?

#VotingKorra
    So...
    Why should I never agree with you, or on the contrary, always agree with someone?
    Everyone has their own perspective on things...

The art of studying is, having some important looking stuff(like a graph, dictionary or wikipedia page) open in one window, and doing fun stuff, like playing a game or some fun internet stuff on the other.
    Whenever someone comes, you just hit Alt+Tab and problem solved...
    Not limited to that, Pop punk uses the the style of Hardcore punk, but the song topics vary, being not restrained by the whole keeping the hardcore image thing...
    For a simpler explanation, anti-mainstream pop, that doesn't suck like the garbage flooding the radio and internet...
    Pop Punk's awesome...
    Patent Pending released an album of only Mario songs.(Well, half of an album maybe, it's just half the typical length)

If you're interested...
    Not saying that it is super awesome, but check it out if you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…