• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, for some, it is annoying depending on how fast the phone process. Did you watched Strongest Mega Evolutions Act III?
    Well, it's not something special, but you can Google "Pokemon XY 65 Second Preview", and a youtube link should appear. I can't give you the actual link since I'm using my phone lol, which is very slow.
    Káthira: Haha! *Backs away from Axl* I'm Káthira, Kórvem's little sister. *Smiling*

Zephraxe: *Transforms back to his normal self* Better stop transforming or awhile... Making myself tired.

Kórvem: Indeed. You should be more careful, Zephraxe.

Athéla: Hmm... *Looks at Kórvem and gets an idea*
    Kórvem: *Suddenly becomes visible beside Zepharíah* I am here.

"Hai." :3 *A Latias becomes visible directly in front of Axl. Her face is so close to his that they are almost touching*
    Braxton: Hi, Balkiov!

Balkiov: *Gets up and helps Braxton up* Hey! I'm so happy to see you!

Ralvia: Now it's my turn for a hug! *Hugs Braxton*

Braxton: *Hugs Ralvia* Hehe, I'm so glad you're both here. :3

Athéla: *Smiles, happy to see them reunited*
    Zepharíah: Yes, yes I did. Because I think it's fun.

"Braxton!" *A Riolu glomps Braxton to the ground*

Braxton: Wah! *Falls to the ground with the Riolu on top of him*

*Another Riolu walks over from the same direction the first Riou came, smiling*
    Athéla: No, because this is really my brother.

Zepharíah: Way to ruin all the fun. >:I

Braxton: *Looks around, wondering where Kórvem and the others are*
    Athéla: ... Do you really think this is a good time for this? >_>

Zepharíah: I think this is the best time. *Smiles at Zero* I'm Zepharíah.

Braxton: *Sees and hears Zepharíah and giggles*
    Athéla: Not really sure-

"Hey, guys!" ^^ *A Gardevoir walks up to them. Her voice has a strange familiarity to it*

---

Braxton: *Follows Nicemé*
    Athéla: I'm not sure if we have any self-aware robots...

---

Braxton: When Ralvia and Balkiov get here, training with you will be so much easier...
    Athéla: We have places in my world were there are plenty of those... Like the world famous Larousse City.

---

Braxton: And Bullet Punch. Very good. :3
    Adding a slight paralysis chance (Even though 10% is already a negligible ratio to rely on) sounds ok to me.

Ah, it's ok, i'll keep you in mind the next time I have slot open!
    Athéla: I couldn't imagine a world without Pokémon...

---

Braxton: Can you tell me a move Riolu can learn that would be super effective against a Psychic/Fairy type such as myself? >:3
    Oh, hi again! how are things?

Anyway, Hmm...An attack that does more damage than the energy needed to use usually doesn't sit well with the ones who check signatures(Strictly speaking, Decent < Solid). Unless said attack has a certain condition that triggers to do more damage(Like a distance, health, or energy threshold). You can do that or change the move's output a little bit (Like making it deal Good damage for Good energy instead).

Also, don't be afraid to be a tad more merciful with sacrificing moves. If you ask me, dropping just Flamethrower is a fair enough trade-off (Unless you truly have no particular need for the others.)!
    Athéla: I don't know if I want to know... It all sounds very strange to me.

---

Braxton: Hmm... Do you know about type match ups?
    Athéla: Cyber Elf? Okay, now I'm getting really weirded out. You're obviously not from the same world I'm from.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…