• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Bakphoon™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What that has to do with winter, why highlight it?
    I'm pretty sure your winters are hot, since you said you use an AC in December...
    If it's cold enough to have a need for blankets, why use an AC in the first place?

Uniforms are just a way for schools to make profit.
    They get a deal with some factory, get their logo on them or something.
    Buy them in huge quantities from them.(Factory gets profit)
    And then sell them to people for a way higher price.
    Schools do everything for profit.
    Many students would be already kicked out if it wasn't.
    Not sure if it's the case in India, but here the government pays schools for each student.
    Like once one boy overdid on weed, he looked as pale as the moon, and was pretty much senseless in the middle of the class.
    Normal schools would either kick him out or give a strike or something.
    But no, they said he overdosed on energy drinks(And since drinking energy drinks isn't against the rules, they just let it slide).
    F-ing seriously?
    Also, bribes from rich parents, that's a global thing, money rules everywhere...

And that's why I'm not going to a school where you have to pay for something.
    TBH, I'm pretty much just finishing 12 grades and going to look for a job.
    You can live here without an AC the entire year, but you have to do something to not freeze in the winter, like getting a ton of blankets...
    Hey, you at least get more sunny days to have fun on the beach...
    Well, my hometown has more stuff to do, but the room temperature drops to 5 during the winter.
    And not sure if the house reeks of the dog's scent, or the dog smells like the house...
    Still moving there eventually.
    It's also funny my avatar resembles how I was in line waiting for Gold Mario. xD

My feet were killing me.
    Hehe, thanks! I hope I get more new ideas. Perhaps a new style, eh!

Totally. You could request one from me, eh.
    Anyway, we should get a name. I'm still not convinced by our options.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…