• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a note, I will be refereeing your Charizard as being the normal height, not four feet. This is because unless you have an approved signature that changes its size, making Charizard smaller (And thus harder to hit) is not something that can be done.

Also, you may want to just copy and paste your Pokemon's biographies in your Squad Summary. It is much more convenient for all involved.
    Káthira: *Looks at Zero* You're obviously a party pooper. We don't need part poopers.

Athéla: Uh, Káthira? Now's not the time...

Káthira: Hmph.

---

Braxton: Whatcha doin' out here?
    Zephraxe: *Silent* ...

Káthira: *Slowly floats up to Zeph and hugs him* ... Hai. :3

Zephraxe: Oh, uh... Hey. ^^;

---

Braxton: Oh, that's your name? Never heard anything quite like that. I'm Braxton! Braxton Baikorov.

OOC: I don't know what I thought it was. xD
    Zephraxe: Hm? So they have... Well, if Ralvia and Balkiov are with Brax, I feel more comfortable.

---

Braxton: It's what?

OOC: Is that Autocorrect being weird?
    Zephraxe: At least it has a hint of normalcy compared to all that has happened...

Athéla: Agreed...

---

Braxton: Are you gonna be all right, Mr. Totodile?
    Zephraxe: Cool...

Athéla: *Smiles* I'm glad we had a way to see what you all really look like. ^^

---

Braxton: Is that... A Totodile?
    OOC: Oh, okay.

Zephraxe: Huh? Sounded more like a statement than a question.

---

Braxton: That doesn't matter to me. I think you're really nice and I like you. ^^

*Balkiov and Ralvia are a short distance away, but cannot hear them*
    Zephraxe: Listen. Ah-thay-lah is my sister. Al-thee-ah is my girlfriend.

---

Braxton: I was looking for you... I get worried when you wander off, 'cause I know something must be bothering you.
    Zephraxe: It's gonna be hard without Althea...

Athéla: Don't get the names confused. They're similar, but they're different.

---

Braxton: *Sees Nicemé* Nicemé!
    Athéla: *Sighs and becomes somber* I miss Niko...

Zephraxe: *Becomes reminded of his girlfriend and looks rather upset* ...

---

Braxton: I wonder where she's going...

Ralvia: Probably just trying to get some alone time.
    Zephraxe: I'm pretty sure it's just an effect of the illusion.

Athéla: And what I mean is that Zero looks pretty cute.
    OOC: Okay. :3

Athéla: I'd certainly like to see more of that face...

Zephraxe: *Silent, but he agrees with Athéla* ...

Braxton: *Spots the footprints* Lets go find her. *Begins to follow the trail*

*Balkiov and Ralvia follow Braxton*
    Yeah college is hell. Most of them are trolls, from my experience. Last time I saw one was saying something bout racism and declaring that one-liners should be allowed. Well for my spare time, I usually check anyone who's looking at the thread. And I didn't know you're one of them lol. Dat ninja skillz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…