• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright! That's fine! I've got enough personal stuff to deal with tomorrow and so forth to keep me occupied, that's for sure.

And sweet! We'll have to have him and Eris work together at some point.
    Yeah! That's fine. I was just saying that we should gradually work towards it before we even think about posting it. Still, AHD and our personal lives are more important at the time being.
    No problem. Only a total of two people have posted in the RP, plus I just got confirmed. I'm sure you know Kaxo like the back of your hand, so no worries!
    Ah, I see. Hope you can manage to do so, if circumstances are well.

I would personally love seeing him return. Kaxo was one of my favorite characters amongst all the characters I've seen in the past.
    All good to hear, and glad to hear it! ^^

Also, I heard you may/may not be joining the improved AHD? No pressure if you don't have the time for it, but I know it'd be great to see you there if you do join~
    Everyone's been doing well, yeah. Not much to mention on my end though. XD

Though Tec's told me a lot's happened with you. How's that all going?
    Heh. Yeah. Be yourself, man. Heck, society seems to expect everyone at certain ages to be the same. To be honest, so long as you're not crazy or creepy, then what's the issue?
    FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me! XD I felt 2 was a disappointment compared to the first. Didn't like how loot was nerfed too much.

SUs are remaining open until it dies. You are free to join still. :) ... And only one person has posted so far, so even then.
    Yeah... might be a good idea.

I've been alright. Enjoying Ori and replaying Borderlands 1 and 2... And Ginger and I finally got After Halcyon Days up recently.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…