• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What documents? o_O

Ah that one...now I remember xD

IMPOSSIBLE! A toned down version of Volt? This is an outrage! It should've blared! xD Well well! Goodra release, confirmed. Goodra being in the league, confirmed xD And one from Ash, when he raised his arm to protect Serena.

Wrong movie bro xD What? No! The balls with hammers thing is croquet. (damn that sounds wrong) Anyway, croquet is considered the female's version of cricket. Only high class Englishwomen played it

"What do you mean?"

Come on man! Who wouldn't cuddle a Braixen that is sleeping in such a cute way?
    SOONâ„¢
    Well if you consider your Pokemon gender, then fine. I repeal the news xD [Alright...xD]

[He has a song? LOL]

"Sa koko kara ga boken da. Hikari no saki no hate made" xD LOL!! That will be epic xD

*Voldemort voice* "You've got to mean it, Braixen. Kill him. He insulted ice hockey...he deserves it." LOL you really don't know what the pace of cricket is like do you? xD

"Targeting me won't get their money back. I knew Team Flare wouldn't go down without a fight, but this is different. They crossed the line."

That's different.
    Hmm it would be like ''this is the end and before we die I would like to tell you something...I..I-i l-lovee you.:)
    Me too and its just a couple of hours :).Sliggoo evolving is gonna be the main highlight and the fire I like dhow Ash and Serena were back to back <3__<3
    Yea you're right and Miette didnt really serve a point IMO.I really want to see Ash's reaction to Tierno's proposal xD
    *wears specs and reads the medical reports* Son, you're gay. xD [Ah damn. Come on man. Give it a try! xD]

[Nice! :D So I see you like watching movies too! :D Yeah. I'm pretty surprised xD I still say though. She's the best girl xD]

Imagine that. *Ash opens his mouth to challenge a gym leader* *Volt theme starts blaring* xD

Psh. Not as bad as ice hockey atleast xD *runs away skipping like Bellatrix Lestrange* "Ice hockey..old man's game...ice hockey..old man's game" xD

LOL that is extreme xD

Refer to Line 1 of this Vm xD
    Uh okay...Braixen, sorry to say, but I have news for you..about yourself xD [Not bad! Write a fanfic :D]

Ah fair enough I suppose xD [LOL no. I told her that recently. We broke up for other reasons long back...long story. Didn't talk to each other for two years, and now we are best friends. "We was like peas and carrots again"- get the reference? xD In any case, most of my fanfic is practically a memoir of our relationship. LOL]

Yeah. But that thing has been grinding on since XY047. And I bet they will use it for every capture, every cliche moment in a Tripokelon...in general they'll use it in any scene that has to do with Serena. I bet if there was a scene where she just begins to eat her food, we'd hear DreaDrea play xD

YOU DID NOT JUST INSULT CRICKET!! *uses Outrage*

LOL Crobatman it is then xD

Btw, nice new avatar! :D
    Aww thanks,remember that fight we had when you were a fennekin?If you'd got the timing right Serena would not have gotten angry with us XD
    At sometimes you may be a little evil...but other than that youre a sweet pokemon :)
    Nice avatar and profile picture :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…