• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True. Its not the best quality anime but its a fun relaxing one. Don't get why people take it too seriously. Just chill out, relax, enjoy the battles and the Pokemon and occasionally even the character development.
    Its all good. Gave me a good chuckle anyways. Though retrospectively its kinda sad a bunch if adults like us are arguing about a children's anime show ;) Just kidding. Somehow this anime still draws me in though granted other than Goodra and Clemont there's nothing really happening. Need more episode titles to get us hyped for new news.
    Exactly. Guy messaged me why I "spam" so much and I'm just waiting for him/her to message me on their real account before I take it seriously.
    I'd be quite happy with Honedge and Noivern as Ash's final two Pokemon. I expected Greninja to be his regional powerhouse this saga so as long as the other two are made to be decent battlers I'm not going to be mad if they're not touted as uber OP as a certain "but mah Pseudo"
    Truth be told I thought the Goomy arc was good writing (albeit rushed but told a good character arc) but people don't want to accept that ultimately said character won't be tied to Ash's regional travels for much longer and since it won't benefit Ash much longer, its automatically bad writing. Despite the fact that the show is called Pokemon and not Ash so despite the latter being the MC not everything has to revolve around him or turn out to his benefit. Its a different approach but a brave one IMO.
    So true. Hell IMO Goodra hasn't proven itself stronger/better at battling than Frogadier and Fletchinder and hell I'm skeptical of putting it ahead of Hawlucha but I'll give the Dragon the benefit of the doubt.
    Like for real Ash could have a team of 6 Arceus and it wouldn't affect his chances of the League because at the and of the day its the writers not his Pokemon that get the final say (though no lie I'd laugh if they had him win it without Goodra as it'd rankle some users on here)
    Really a big fan of how half the forum is pretending the rest of Ash's team are weak shits because "OMG a Pseudo" is leaving. Not going to lie the overhype of Goodra on here has made me partially happy that its leaving.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…