• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Archstaraptor

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol that was quick escape from xat... anyways unless you despise Talonflame like Wec, I should have a 4v gale wings flatching leftover...
    Haha, I love its design tho.

Strenght? dang, chestnaught will make a good HM slave tho XD
    Yeah np, fix the move and we'll have another match !

Meanwhile if your up for it, i'm also doing some multies now and then :)
    just had one with Emii <3, she remains a hero in VGC really.

Oh and let me know if you want to sharpen your sword on SSB
    I can't never get enough of that game
    I hear you, smogon is.. weird sometimes. Regular Sceptile was actually NU, but they base tiers merely on usage and with so many mega's available I guess M-sceptile is not that favored
    and so it gets in the RU tier. Weird if you ask me but meh, M-beedril is their to keep him from rampaging the tier.

EDIT: Just double checked Beedril is UU 0_0
    That makes M-sceptile sick in RU :O
    He's RU yeah, his rival in RU is M-beedril though :p (They are UU material imo lol)

Thanks for the match ! I am certain of 4 members in my team, just eelek and exploud i'm not to confident, hate the fact I dont have rapid spin or defog in it too..
    Ah I see, my main changes too now and then. Then its DK, then its Fox, Falco but I also favor MegaMan. But I can work with every character really, I often pick random just for kickz xD

Yeah that would be cool actually, I dont mind if you pick some UU mons or something
    I just want to test them out, see how they work together and such. Your up for a match now or another time?
    Lol, well it was an annoying player :p
    Who was your main actually?

I have been building an RU team I can't wait to test out, do you happen to have a RU team?

Direct tonight? I'm affraid I have not heard of it :eek:
    Haha yeah it was me, I checked your profile it said it was you xD

Fun games indeed ! to bad the lag ended the matches.

How's everything?
    Well,actually I haven't played competitive Pokemon in a year and a half, and am just getting back into NU/RU, and now VGC 2015.

I kept all my knowledge, so that was a plus !
    My fc is in my profile or signature! I'm on my kindle so manoeuvring around is harder -.- my ign is Serena!
    hey arch miss me :p i am on the xat now if your not busy you like to come on? I can get my game out to trade for that audino?
    Well it's back on but it's a bit late and I'm ready for bed x3 let me know when you can trade tomorrow! Hopefully I'll be home all day!
    Im pretty sure i dont have grassy terrain ones, but i have a lot of spare perfect 5iv ones with 4 other egg moves! Id love to trade noe but my wifi is out because of a car accident and not sure when it will be back on tonight.. though ill let you know asap when it does? ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…