• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, but not everyone are lucky enough to get those jobs.
    Well, I'm going to be on Spring Break next week, so I'll probably be doing more college visiting.
    Sorry about the super late reply.
    Thank you. It's been kind of enjoyable, really. It really is what I'm passionate about. ^w^ The hard part is remembering all the numbers, though. xP
    lol Oh no, I meant that in a serious manner. ^-^; I found some people kind enough to share their books online for free, which is very useful until I can afford them myself, especially since the book that is basically the bible of gemology is over 800 dollars. @-@
    :O You worked in IT? That's pretty cool. How long did you work there?
    Muhaha, 50 Poke Coins for a RageCandyBar :D jk I don't think so, there are only hamburgers and chips as usual :/
    Haha good one :D But no, our plan will work out find, and Kalos will be the first region we conquer *determined*
    Oops, so do we need to add the both 1s and make it 2 years old *puzzled*
    I don't know, but there's rumours that it will get released :/ But I don't want to as well, it is the strongest Pokemon Ash ever had
    Haha, ah yeah, btw Happy April Fool's Day :D
    Yeah, sometimes a little too serious, and hard to get into >.<
    Hummm, if that happens, I wonder what this new rival will be like.. boy or girl, hot headed or calm, it'd be a big change if his League rival was a girl aha! what would you want to see if he gets a new rival ??... same! Kind of like what they're doing with Alain: he gets some focus, then he comes into the actual anime itself instead of being in specials, if you get what I mean I feel like that didn't make sense
    He did ?? oh, I thought that was advice, I could be wrong, I haven't seen AG in a while aha! and thank you ^^
    Whoa! wicked :D! Just watching it now, I didn't know they had a radio thing about Pokemon that tells different stories about characters :S
    Man if you want a sad endings, watch Tokyo Ghoul, it's doesn't really have much comedy in it, but the story line is fantastic and the ending is.... *grumbles* I still can't get over the damn ending xD!... no problem, I'm happy to give suggestions for anime's :p let me know what you think of blue exorcist once you've watch a few episodes!
    -----
    Thats kind of why I avoid busses if I can, but it's good no one was hurt! damn you have guts, I'd be too freaked to get involved!... phaha! yeah him to, any master out there really, even Po za panda, his wicked xD!
    Thanks :p and wow really ?? I've done some research on Canada, it looks like it has some very nice places to visit as well :D!.. hehe, sorry I didn't mean to mention chocolate, it's just easter, and when it's comes to easter, chocolate is the main thing xP
    Ah, I hope you find the job your looking for!.. oh, so your coaching as well as finding a job ?? sorry a little confused
    True, very true.
    No, there's nothing you can do to secure a spot in college. You either get approved or you don't. That scholarship though, was for one of my backup schools, and not where I wanted to go to the most. I still got accepted into a few colleges, but I just didn't get into any of my top choices.
    I think I may have worded myself wrong. What I meant to say was that I have guy friends, but I just don't like them "that way". And it's nice to have them around to give me advice.
    Right, they just don't understand. :p
    Another reason to attempt to make friends. It's always good to have more people who care.
    No, I actually applied ASAP. I do have guy friends that I don't like "that way", for exactly that reason. Not that I have had any luck....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…