• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xD, that was pure chance, I was thinking I could hurt something then sticky web, which worked xD. Was not expecting electivire to be outspeed and to survive a close combat xD
    Hm.. seems our schedules aren't overlapping. :/
    I'm sure we'll have our epic battle, sooner or later, trusted fellow-E3. :3
    I was hoping to do it today, although planning for work got me caught up. :) I will be available Thursday evening though, and the weekend too! :)
    thanks marashu for understanding I should open up probably tommorow like I said in the league. I am a random fairy leader when I open lol I really don't have specific times like most people lol I know for sure I have to open up at least another day this week though.
    yeah I know what I said I haven't edited my post yet I am doing some art for my art shop atm once I get done Ill open up for a bit just not yet. I have to open up for a few other leagues as well as promised.
    Hey man can I challenge the triples frontier on ps I would challenge the dark gym but I'm rebreeding a couple of members
    Hey my team is ready. I just changed two see if it works. C ya online?
    No Blastoise the last. But w/ever. I dont have to face Drew again right if I changed the whole team?

I'll vm you back when the team is ready.
    Did the Ludicolo kill Amonguss first. I didnt save the vid too bad.
    Well anyway I wanna challenge your Dark gym too but I have to put a team together first.
    I will change 2 mons since I lost the last time n Mawile was banned.
    Its allowed right? I havent challenged E3 in ages.
    Wow, your hail strategy left me speechless. I misclicked Meteor mash w/ Zen headbutt so I couldnt kill your Abo the first time. But dont think I'd win. Also why your mons didnt fail for Amonguus rage powder?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…