• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, but everyone had been asking for Prime 4 made by Retro. It's been 8 years since Prime 3 (which means it has been 8 years since a Metroid game that everyone enjoyed came out). I'll keep my eye on Federation Force though. I guess I can't blame them for releasing a spin-off. It's been a long time since Prime 3, so releasing the trilogy on Wii U VC and the new spin-off on 3DS could be a good way to get new people into the series and refresh older people's minds. We'll probably get Prime 4 on NX. Wouldn't be the first time a Nintendo console missed Metroid. The N64 did and then look what we got on GameCube!

True, though maybe if the NX is a console/handheld hybrid, we could get Animal Crossing on our TV in HD, as well as still a portable. The problem with a console only AC is that my brother and I can't play at the same time.
    Yeah, it really wasn't that great. I am excited for Star Fox, as well as M&L and Tri Force Heroes, but still. That Metroid game was a kick in the balls to me (even though I've only been a Metroid fan for 6 months, specifically of the Prime series).

Honestly, I'm not too disappointed in AC on Wii U. I kind of didn't want them to make a full-fledged AC game on Wii U. The series is much better on handhelds and I'm sure the successor to the 3DS will be out in probably 2 years tops. I'd love for the next handheld to get a brand new AC game earlier in its life than the 3DS did and that would be hard to do if the Wii U gets its own full AC game.
    That's good! I assume she is playing on casual.
    I'll be on the look out for cheap prices for Villager & Shulk.
    Thanks! They're Japanese imports, but that's ok. You might want to look into importing for the ones you need. FE:if looks like it will be great and yeah they go have some nifty amiibo support there. You should also look into getting Awakening, especially if you can find a good deal.

Importing might be a good option for Shulk.
    Meh, it's not like the sunken scrolls are that important. At least we beat the boss.

I was able to preorder Robin (and Marth) from Play-Asia last night! The reprints will be released in Japan on June 18 (right in time for FE:if there), so they'll be shipped on or before that day.

Good luck with the rest! Pac-Man shouldn't be too hard to find. I'm sure you'll find Villager & Shulk one day! Be sure to check the reddit amiibo site for updates!
    I think I was using the Splattershot Jr. Now I use the Pro. Yeah, I beat the final boss two days ago and collected all the sunken scrolls I missed yesterday. Yeah, I even died a few times against the final boss.

Nice amiibo haul! I got Greninja and am trying to get Robin (and Marth for my brother). Play-Asia is opening preorders on them at 11 pm Eastern (better than 3 AM, I guess), so hopefully we can get them there. At least I got Greninja (who will probably end up being pretty common).

What other amiibo do you have? I have Mario, Kirby, Pikachu & Peach.
    Did you notice me in 2 of your Splatoon matches? By the way how did your amiibo hunt go today?
    It's not that I dislike Hawlucha, he's just pointless in my eyes. He's personality of being cocky when he literally hasn't done much this season(pretty much another Mijumaru and Piplup) and his repetitive battle style annoys me. There's just nothing there to enjoy for me. This season especially the writers seem to be spamming that one move even when it's not working like at all with a lot of the pokemon.
    I'll probably call nearby TRUs when I get home that day to see if they have any. Probably won't.

Got the Smash series because it is cheaper (and they didn't even have the Mario series).
    I actually woke up at 2:30 in the morning that day, but went back to sleep. If only I knew preorders would open earlier. Toys R Us is having in-store preorders on April 27. Bad thing is it is limited quantities and on a Monday. If it was on a weekend, I'd probably be able to get it. Maybe I'll luck out when I get home from school that day.

Yeah. At least he isn't exclusive. (We live in probably the only ****ing country that has retailer-exclusive amiibo.) I did get Pikachu & Peach yesterday! Congrats on getting Fox by the way!
    Amazon also has the same deal I believe.

Yeah. I want Greninja so bad. I think preorders went up at like 3 AM. I'm so ****ing pissed! He's my Smash main. Hopefully they'll get more preorders soon. I signed up for an email alert on amazon fur Robin though.
    Yeah, I'm so excited! I have Mario & Kirby. Looking to preorder Robin & Greninja, Going to be buying some at Target tomorrow because they have a 25% off deal this week on amiibo!
    You're right. Better to save other characters for the next game and Sakurai needs a break.

Yeah. It was part of Version 1.0.5..
    Honestly, I'd guess no. What's strange is that the 3DS version has sharing, but the Wii U version doesn't have it yet.
    Yeah, it was definitely a really well put together leak! Hopefully we'll see some Mewtwo footage soon.
    Just so you know I found a Jirachi a while back and completed the National Dex (minus Hoopa & Volcanion). Turns out my brother has one.

Did you hear about the fake Rayman leak?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…