• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't hate you, we're just not friends. And asking over and over isn't going to change that. Respect is earned, not given, and there's no "one size fits all" way to do it.
    You like movies right? What would you think of Nintendo forming a movie production arm to handle film adaptations of their games in-house, to keep creative control over the product (which means being as faithful to the source material as possible), which would then be distributed by major studios.
    I'm no longer posting in the forum games. It was fun, but I don't really have fun there anymore.

And it's not just because of the fact that it's hard to post there without messing up, even though it's part of the reason. It's also because I don't have fun there anymore.

But I am still gonna post in the general discussion forum though.
    "Milk is an emulsion or colloid of butterfat globules within a water-based fluid that contains dissolved carbohydrates and protein aggregates with minerals." Got that from Ullman's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry.
    Realistically, all liquid-based things contain water as it's the base for everything. This is mostly attributed to the fact that every living creature needs water to survive. Humans are made up of 75% water, plants need water to live and grow, etc.
    That's the point I was trying to make in the thread. Even though Fire types take damage from Water type attacks, they probably use drinking water as an advantageous substance because Pokemon probably also need water to survive.
    Hi, pardon the late reply and you're welcome for the comment. What would you like to know about me?
    Because they rereleased it in theatres on its 50th anniversary. I was just little little
    Happens to many. Their customercare does crap about this crap. I can get fb sign in to work sometimes but it forces me to use that page again (same message).
    Dude I'm trying to be helpful here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…