• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha! It's cool ^^ And I did think about vet, but recently I've kind of hit a wall, I decided to visit my old swimming club and maybe start up swimming again, see how that works out for me.
    Love triangles can get a little crazy, thats why they are funny from the comedy love triangles anyway not so much the really serious ones aha!.. I remember that! ah it's a shame really, she would of made a cool love rival!
    THATS WICKED :D! *breathes* I love that idea! Oh man imagine if that actually happens ?? ksjgdhkjhg! I can't think of any idea's thats better than that, that would definitely bring a LOT of hype and questions!
    Oh yeah! I remember that, haha when they nearly bumped into one another, that scene was great >.< or he'll end up falling for her in his own Brock way, that could work if he was''t obsessed with girls who are older than him aha!
    Oh okay, thats fair enough :) And WHOA!!!! really ?? I know people said Serena was based on a character but I didn't know it was that Yellow character, I thought they were talking about Leaf whoever that is, someone from a game right ??
    You can never not have time for Pokemon ^-^ It's one great anime!
    -------
    Thats a lot of people! :O Thats interesting, I wouldn't of expected sarcasm aha! (okay :p) Hummmm, I'm not sure, I think I'd like to be Tigerus mixed with Po, I want her skills, and Po's personality aha!
    yeah, thats the place we are visit, it's sounds like a very nice place from what you said, so if theres a lot of companies, I'm guessing that it's place with a lot of big buildings and that ??.. (haha! Yepp, thats very true!)
    Ahh okay then :p
    Replying to PS: Thank you :D!! You to, what chocolate did you get ??
    Sometimes they just get a bit carried away when joking around and stuff. And yeah, i wouldn't be friends with anyone who goes againist me cause that's more like the opposite. Like i aint m8's with the guy who sent out the fake letter cause that was bit over the top. He apologized, it's no biggy, dw man < i'm like there's limits & you went passed it.
    I played Emerald as my first Pokemon game, but never Ruby or Sapphire. I really do need to catch up on the anime at some point.
    Well our colleges also start semesters here around September too, maybe even a little bit earlier. I was just a bit confused because you said information sessions begin a few days before the semester starts and it's only April now.
    Ah, I can understand that, though ORAS felt pretty new to me. I hope you like it when you do get it. :)
    I'm playing ORAS at the moment. There's still stuff to do on that one. You don't like remakes?
    I mostly play the games. I used to watch the anime too, but I kinda fell behind on it.
    Yup :) This easter holidays is going fallacious. restaurants, theme parks, theatre, and whatever chilling. When i get back to school i still reckon i'll be questioned about it. Don't like it when people create tiny things & especially joke ones into a big thing. Allow causing stress, pressure, adversity, upsetting time for people....just be a wise thinker and make the smart decision by throwing it a-side. These asain families i live with tend to do this occasionally and it's very annoying. And i didn't let the one conflict get to me i told you about cause there aint really no need going through hard times over daft things. And just wanna say thanks for being a great, supportive and helpful mate.
    Thanks, but I don't think I will be taking the acting road, I like it, but I realised awhile ago that I'm not cut out for it, it's cool though! I think I told you about that, right ?? :S
    hehe, thanks! :D and a love rival as well as a League rival, huh? too perfect, sparks will soon be flying if that happens :p
    Thats a good way to put it! so random question, if there was a new main character, what would you like the character to be like ?? his/her story, personality, stuff like that ?? random but fun question
    I understand what your saying ^.^ and ahhh man, you brought up Brock, he needs to return, I'd love to see him and Clemont chat... plus how will he react to Serena aha!
    Whoa! Where did you find all this information ?? is it all on that Bulbapidia web sight ??
    Wicked :D you won't be disappointed :p
    And cool ^^ I don't know why, but I like hearing peoples thoughts of stuff like anime, or movies etc..
    --------
    Toronto's a big city ?? I didn't know that :S.. phaha! I just got what you meant, I had to think about it there xP... Yeah me neither, it's hard to be around them :/ no no! I'm not aha! speaking of Po though such a poet if you could chose, who would you be out of the furious 5, plus Po and anyone else from that movie really ??
    Wow! Thats amazing :D! I can't wait to explore Canada, no matter what place I am, is Calgary a nice place ??.. I know :p mmmmmmmmm, (yeah, tummy aches not good! I wish chocolate was something you could eat all the time without worrying about feeling bleh or gain weight afterwards)
    Ah, double double :D try not to over work yourself!
    Oh no worries. I realized after your reply that what I said very much sounded that way. My bad. ^-^l
    Thus the reason why I sought out someone to lend me a copy. It's a really big book, too, with over a thousand pages, and I need to memorize the whooooole thing. And to think that I'm going to have to expand my knowledge into metallurgy and jewelry crafting as well if I really want to provide myself the best opportunities in finding a career. It's so much more complicated than people think. To be honest, this is probably going to be the biggest challenge of my life, but I gotta do it if I want to become a gemologist!
    :O Seven years? That's a long time. It sounds like you really enjoyed it, though. What do you do now?
    No :D 10 Poke Coins for Master Ball as well, only via Team Rocket Cheap Shop :D Ah so US McDonald is better than Hong Kong :/
    Hey, food is the most essential part for health, if we manage to work as chefs, we can conquer people's stomach! *Eh what am I talking :/*
    Oops you are right, grrrh I am messing up with Maths :(
    That will be Pidgeot :)
    No no, when will there be a holiday for Meowth instead of Ash? D:(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…