• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Agent Tectonic

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ya, I hope so too. But in the current state of things, it's not looking likely.

Right, sorry. I didn't notice that, must've been more tired than I thought I was at the time. I fixed it and the Mental Raid ability, so now she can't control it and it only kicks in when she's in a state of panic. Sound reasonable enough?
    I guess 'Hell' would be the best word I can come up with. My Grandmother passed away back in early February and my Mother found out that the restaurant she's working at is closing soon, so she's gonna have to find a new job fast. Hell, she wasn't even able to do much for my birthday this year because of how uncertain things are looking financially. I tried to tell her that it wasn't her fault, but I think she still feels like she let me down despite that. So in a nutshell, things aren't looking too good.

As for AHD. Ya, I'm still on board. I'm just having a hard time concentrating right now. I'll try to work on it tonight.
    Oh, okay. I guess I'll not have her Mega Stone in the mean time. Unless of course, she can have it but she can't work it.
    In my opinion, yes, Already 98 hours into it, and still going strong. Though I am getting annoyed at my progress vs preparedness and now every fight is a struggle xD.
    And I know it's not healthy, but I'm having fun, and that's what matters.
    Heh, though I have to wonder what maps he refers to as I have forgotten.
    Anyway, I've pretty much activated hermit mode since mh4u came out and haven't talked to much of anyone outside the game or done anything :/
    Nice! I think it also helps that I'm a fan of armored warfare. At least, it's an interest of mine.

I'll be sure to check it out once my internet un-dies. Or we get a new router.
    Ah! Nice! I know a guy who plays that game. And seemingly only that game. XD
    I've heard it's really good, though.
    O_O Wait, I forgot to give a review on your chapter at the end? I wrote it out though!

Lemme get back to the doc to write it up and actually post it this time. But from my standing, you have a very good prologue. I'll expand on the review in the doc.
    You're welcome.

I thought it was an interesting opening to a story, though I do wonder exactly how it will all play into the story. And, I do wonder how that Flygon will also play a part since I get the feeling he's going to die sometime very soon. So, as much as I'd like to give more impressions, it's a bit difficult to do when it's only a prologue. But grammatically and prose-wise, I believe you're quite fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…