• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thor and the first Captain America aren't as good as the rest IMO, but The Incredible Hulk is good (although its a different actor), and Captain America: The Winter Soldier is so amazing.
    Haha awesome! Guardians is a lot of people's favourites. Does that mean you've watched them all? :eek: My favourite is Winter Soldier closely followed by Guardians.
    Yeah. Or you could convert one of your old RPs into a story, as long as you have the other person's permission.
    OOC: Sure, but you don't have to. I just want to make sure the RP isn't getting boring for you.

Braxton: Yup! *Finishes his soup rather quickly* Thank you again, Kar!
    Well, I read it and it seems pretty good. You could use a little help with details, since it was being written in 1st person, but otherwise the story was coming along well, the characters were as well developed as you can get within four chapters. You should definitely write more. If you wrote a book, I'm quite sure it would get you a bit of success. You just need some motivation. Is PMD the only thing you focus(ed) on writing?
    Indeedious. I'm planning on saving up for a tablet myself. Cintiq, hm? Another program I shall analyze! B) Yes, it is! That's pretty cool. The one thing that I dislike about Acers though is that they tend to overheat when you play certain games on them. Speaking of which, do you have a Steam account? We could exchange Steam names. Ah, so you drew on Flipnote Studio? That's really awesome. Do you happen to have any videos of your works? lol charging the flattery battery

Ah. Overdrive was quite difficult for me on my first try. But glad to hear that you've taken him down. Wire Sponge is also another easy boss, alongside Bubble Crab which I have just remembered. Yeah, like I said, Wheel Gator's practically newcomer bait; his attack patterns are very easy to read and avoid so long as you're good at wall jumping and dash-jumping.

Oh, that's nice. My favorite boss from that game would probably have to be Aztec Falcon, even though his little part was short-lived.
    Yup, that's why!

That's bad!

Me neither, Square Enix needs to give Nintendo the rights to him, because they created his character.
    Braxton: Nope! Kórvem. He knows Ice Beam and can create more than enough ice.

OOC: Hmm... I'm trying to figure out if we can get some action to happen... And if I can have any bad guys of my own.
    I see, that's a shame! D:

Well, EarthBound is very expensive as English cartridge, but they got it on the Wii U!

Yes, him! xD
    Geno is a wooden puppet/character of Super Mario RPG which many people like!
    Braxton: Slushies!? I love slushies! Is there any way we can make them?

Tyrivicus: Unless we can get ice, then no, Brax.

Braxton: I know where to get plenty of ice. >:3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…