• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, finals just calmed down, and summer hasn't really started for me.

Oh, ZX Advent? I already beat the game 2 years ago. Aeolus was the most annoying boss, for me of course. But he was awesome xD. After getting ZX form, I didn't change my form ever again until there were some parts where I needed to lol.
    Zephraxe: *Walks over as he watches the enemies flee* ... Master X? Why are you calling him master?

Kórvem: *Floats closely behind Zeph* ...

*Braxton, Athéla, and the others gather to see how they are doing and if they are all right*
    Yeah that time is hard to come by....

I just don't see him win very often, move set isn't as strong as it once was...

Mainly to mess with a friend who can't fight him well for some reason
    OOC: Okay.

Kórvem: *Floats down close to the ground and looks at Fenri with his usual cold and calculating expression* ... I've never seen something like you before. As much as I would like to study you, you are a threat. And threats must be dealt with harshly.

Braxton: Kórvem! :D

Zephraxe: *Flies down to Braxton and transforms back into his Gallade form* We saw the fighting, so we came as fast as we could.

Athéla: *Flies down near Zeph*

Zephraxe: *Transforms Athéla back into a Gardevoir*
    Haha, well, it's nice and comprehensible to me. Tf2 is short for Team Fortress 2. It's basically an FPS with 9 distinct classes that function differently from the other. Trust me, it's no COD. Seeing the animation for it firsthand, it certainly stands out. But I'll leave you to search that if you're ever interested. Ha! Told ya.

Yeah, they are. Ha, really? Go figure, but I haven't played that game in a very long time, so my memory of it is foggy. Definitely. Bass is a really good character in my eyes, but only out of nostalgia. Otherwise, he's just cocky, power loving brat. Somewhat of a cliche in the shonen genre, but we're not talking about anime xD Treble's really cool.

>happ birthday Haha! No problem. Thanks for the wishes!
    OOC: Oh, sorry! >_< I've been missing messages more easily recently.
    I'll have my other characters appear now. And yeah, let's end the battle soon.

Tyrivicus: *Lets go of Fenri, so he can destroy the other copy with Aura Sphere*

Braxton: Balkiov, Ralvia, stop him with-

*A single, large Draco Meteor flies directly at Magnus like a missile*

Braxton: What the?!
    Braxton: Balkiov, Ralvia, let's help Childre! Aura Sphere, both of you!

Balkiov&Ralvia: Right! *Get on opposite sides to the left and right of Childre and launch a volley of Aura Spheres at Mino Magnus*

Tyrivicus: If only Kórvem were here... *Faces Fenri and tries to stop his attacks with Psychic*
    Yeah true.......
    New game Charizard isn't good, Mega man well...... I use him as a joke sometimes XD
    Braxton: Huh? *Turns to look at the silhouette of the Tauros*

Tyrivicus: *Keeps his focus on Fenri in case X and Zero need back up*
    Braxton: *His trainer instincts kick in immediately* Triple attack! Ty, stop him with Psychic! Ralvia and Balkiov, Aura Sphere!

Tyrivicus: Right! *Focuses and tries to stop the ice wolf with Psychic*

Ralvia&Balkiov: *Both prepare an Aura Sphere and launch them at their opponent*
    Oh? I believe that we all feel our first creations are horrid, hehe. I don't know the name of the song, but I do see it on a lot of Tf2 videos and the like. Ahhh, I see. Like I said, even now I have yet to read it!

Oh, I see. Crystal Snail's also pretty easy to beat with the normal buster. But Gator's weapon certainly helps.

Ah! Good job. My worst Robot Master was Elec Man. His OP electrical attacks occupy practically half of his room, and I absolutely hated that. I've played pretty much every classic out there. My favorites have to be 3 and 4. And Megaman and Bass/Megaman 8 because, y'know, Bass.

I did! Four days ago, actually.
    Tyrivicus: *Jumps to his feet and attempts to find out who's friend and who's foe*

Braxton: Wha?! *Gets up as well and quickly assesses the situation* Balkiov, Ralvia, get ready for battle!

Balkiov: Right! *Gets into position in front Braxton*

Ralvia: *Hops up and moved next to Balkiov*
    Well, so long as you have motivation you should write more. I mean, you now know that you have fans. Use that as motivation. ^^
    Oh, oh. I see now. Okay, I see. Wow, that animation's freaking awesome! I love the theme, as I'm familiar with it. I'm going to read the guide. Just bookmarked it. Read the first paragraph and I already know that I'm in for some good input. However, your qualities still have merit in my eyes, since you're still better than I am in the sense of drawing.

Ha! Gator's stage has many passages to go through and discover. Very creative level design in his stage, despite being a terribly easy boss.

Ohh. I hate the mission as well. Oh! The first two Megaman games, hm? I remember beating the first, but not the second. Good luck with that!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…