• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kirby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, I have been on a Pokemon burnout lately, but I am sorta getting back into it. Getting my Shiny Flygon (finally) definitely helped my motivation. However, I have tons of exams soon so I can' spend too much time on games.
    straya

Would you like to play in Smash some day this week. I just got my Wii lan adapter (+Mega Man and Sonic).
    i was fighting morpha in the water temple and i got grabbed by one of the tentacles at exactly the same time as i killed him. he was stuck in this animation during the cutscene and i had to mash a shitload of buttons to get unstuck

I missed them as well! I also missed Mega Man on Amazon this morning....I wasn't even up at 5-6:30am....Apparently there was a Pit sighting on Amazon as well, but it didn't last long. The way Dedede keeps evading me I've almost went on Ebay and Amazon to get him...Hopefully more get put in stock after the port strikes. I've been on my laptop for two hours now watching the tracker before I go to work. Hopefully Dedede pops up again, and can stay in stock for more than 5 minutes.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…