• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It is very important! :D
    Ohh, I see. Having lots of assignments suck. Hang in there! D: I don't have any at the moment, my classes didn't give me any over break thankfully.
    Ohh, that's good. Junk food's important. :p That's one way to deal with the textbooks at least.
    Ohh, I see. At least you have plenty of time to get your homework done right?
    I go to bed that light on breaks. So they did that in Canada too? That sucks. D:
    Oh wow, really? Sounds like it may be a bit different over where you are, at least as far as books are concerned. Sounds like fun though, having more time in between classes. :3
    I usually cut myself off at 8 to make sure I actually sleep. I've kept myself up all night enough times from caffeine that I've learned by now. :3 We do have vending machines, but most of the stuff in them...aren't very good.
    Ohh college. I've heard college classes are more spread out. What's that like?
    Hopefully I should be able to make it to the end of the day if I get enough caffeine in the morning... and maybe take some with me to school. The afternoon classes tend to be harder to stay awake in. You go back to school tomorrow too?
    I'm sure if I look on there or Google I'll be able to find it. YT has gotten a bit restrictive on all things related to anime lately it feels, though I don't blame them. Copyright issues. 3:
    Yeeess I'm going to be saving all my happy food for tomorrow. First day back at school...that's gonna be rough. D:
    I want to watch it now just to hear what Ash and Gary sound like in Japanese. :3
    I don't think its that big but it is kinda big and thick. I don't think I'm eating anything particularly healthy for dinner either. Burgers apparently. We do have fruits and veggies too though, so I guess we do have SOME nutritious food maybe.
    Oh gosh yes. I can't imagine that. I might try it at some point though.
    So far I've only eaten the ears. I can't eat it all in one day, I'll make myself sick. D:
    I've thought about watching the regular anime subbed, but I don't think I'd be able to get used to hearing "Satoshi" instead of "Ash." I might be able to try it for the Mega Evolution one if it takes that long though.
    They do look kinda alive... I almost feel bad for eating the ears off mine already...almost.
    I've actually never watched any Pokemon related anime in subs. Has it been dubbed yet? I can't remember.
    Ohh, because they look so alive so it looks like they're eating a living thing?
    Ohhh yeah I need to watch that one too. Have you seen it yet?
    Oh gosh I'm sorry. D: I hope you get one soon. I've waited like months just for my stupid chocolate bunny. :p
    no doubt. But i got over that easily. This current situation i just didn't get why the girl was so anxious to know who said that joke. Everybody jokes around like that :L
    He says it's always boring and just wanted to have some fun. but still.....he should've knew that still puts me through adversity. I use to casually chill with him & he use to treat me and my buddies to chippies every now and then.
    I have a love hate relationship with Ash, but yeah I would like to see more of other characters and less of him.
    Happy Easter! I have this wonderful chocolate bunny I get to eat. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…