• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *starts humming the Indiana Jones theme while still running* Man, I wish I had a whip and an explorer hat...

--

Amanda: Room number 16, uh? *looks at Lord Saven* If you want you can stop carrying me. I think I can walk again now.
    Ria: It's fine, Night, I was just tired.. Can I be alone right now? I have a few things I need to think about.
    Hmm... excuse me, sir? Do you know where- Hey, what the heck?! Why are you running away?
    *A Koopa Clown machine hovers over the place, dropping giant iron balls*
    Eek! Run away, Indiana Jones style! *starts running*

--

Amanda: I think a shared room should be cheaper, so let's take one.
    Yessiree! So... where can we buy them?

--

Amanda: *her cheeks turn light pink and she rests her head on his shoulder, while smiling sweetly at him* Yeah... definitely better.
    You should become a go-kart producer, then. XD

--

Amanda: N-no, I... I don't want you to bother... *groans, standing shakily on her feet* Urgh... I'm starting to feel... very dizzy now...
    I think that may work. It's light and resistant: just what we need.

--

Amanda: *nods* Y-Yeah, let's go.
    D. Mario: *approaches a door and opens it, to let to the duo exit the Debug Room* Very well. Take care. If you need anything don't hesitate to contact me.
    Amanda: Alright. Goodbye, Doctor Mario. Thank you again.
    Yup! I think that we should try to keep it both light and resistant, so that it can be fast and not easily pushed by other karts.

--

D. Mario: There is one just outside this Debug Room. Most patients go there after their treatment.
    Amanda: Doctor Mario... *smiles a bit* Thank you. You really are a lifesaver.
    D. Mario: *smiles back* I just did my job.
    heel af en toe ben ik nog online... lang geleden ^^
    heel misschien ga ik terug meer online zijn :)
    ik hoop dat alles goed met je is^^
    Then let's sketch something. Hmm... shall we try to make a kart balanced in speed and maneuverability?

--

Amanda: *shakes her head* No, I'm... I'm not angry. Just... exhausted, I guess. *starts to feel a bit dizzy*
    D. Mario: *approaches the duo* I suggest for both of you to go take a rest. You had gone through a lot during this treatment. You really need it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…