• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Say sorry to Cici, pal, for scaring her!

--

*The Wendigos stay suddenly immobile...*
    Amanda: Wow, it seems that it's work-
    ROOOAR!
    Amanda: Dang! *looks at Lord Saven* Didn't you used to control them, when we were still in our game? Don't you have an identification symbol, so that they can recognize you as their leader?
    Now that would be a bit too much. *looks at Cici* Will you behave, Cici? Otherwise the bad boy will turn you off.

--

Wendigo 3: *starts sucking some air, before blowing a chilling breath at Lord Saven*
    Amanda: Buddy, look out! *throws her shield, making it block the attack in mid-air* Now's my turn! *starts running toward the Wendigo, holding her sword ready* Yaaah! *strikes it with a fast slash, making it howl in pain* Sorry, dad...
    Very funny... *rolls her eyes*

--

Amanda: Hmpf... *looks carefully at the other two Wendigos, which are snarling at her* Sorry, mom and dad, I have to do that... *raises her sword, making it glow* Tetra Sword! *the swords of energy appear for a second, before suddenly vanishing, much to her horror* WHAT?!
    Wendigo 2: *charges at the girl, pinning her under its weight*
    Amanda: Urgh... mom, get off of me! *hits the Wendigo with the side of her sword, knocking it away*
    Gah! *falls of the Chimera's back* Urgh... was that really needed?

--

Amanda: *gasps* Lord Saven! What the heck are you doing?! *jumps inside the portal and reaches the other side* Never, ever, attract the attention of a Wendigo, or...
    Wendigo 1: *growls*
    Amanda: ... *turns toward the strange mix between a werewolf and a deer, which has a tattered headband between its horns* S-Sammy...

*The other two Wendigos turn as well, growling at the two humans in front of them. The Wendigo with a copper bracelet around its paw lets out a loud howl, which suddenly makes other hidden Wendigos howl in response.*

Amanda: ...Crud! *draws her sword, getting ready for the fight* Get ready, buddy! This is going to be a tough battle!
    Yeah! Pancakes! :D

--

Amanda: Sure, go ahead. But be careful on the other side, ok? *suddenly sneezes* Urgh, not sure if I'm getting cold or if that was for something else...
    Anyway, what were we saying? ...Oh, yeah! We were talking about the race.

--

Amanda: I'm... I'm afraid we have to reach the top of that mountain. *turns toward Lord Saven* Can you open a portal directed close to the top? We can't approach them directly, or they'll freeze us to game over.
    Well, at least it wasn't anything serious... ^^;

--

Amanda: ... *turns toward the mountain, seeing a strange circular icy tornado circling the top of a mountain* Yes... that's a Wendigo storm...
    Man... that jump knocked me out for a while... XP

--

Amanda: Yeah, that's what I had in mind. And... *gives an accusatory stare to Lord Saven* What?! Did you steal it?!
    Amanda: No, no! I still remember them! My memories are stored in my History database. It's just them who can't remember me, and... *suddenly thinks of an idea* History database... *snaps her fingers in realization* That's it!
    Mewtwo: Why have someone slave you? They took you from your homeland to fight other Pokemon.. And you still love humans?
    No problem. You will be able to buy all the pancakes you want! :D

--

Amanda: *suddenly stops, while looking down* I... don't really know. It's like... as if all their memories have been erased or locked...
    Yeah, we may win a lot of money! $$$

--

Amanda: I... think I'll take a pass. My sword and shield are enough for me.
    Hmm... you're pretty fast, Cici. I wonder if we may sign you up for a race. *turns to you* What do you think, pal?

--

Vendor: Sure, sir. We have one for only $10.
    Amanda: We'll take it. Just to know, do you also have some weapons?
    Vendor: We do. Here's the latest models. *shows a baseball bat, a frying pan, a stick and a yo-yo*
    Amanda: ...These are... weapons? *thinking* You gotta be kidding me!
    Keep going for a while and then we'll be completely out of danger.

--

Amanda: Hmm... *scratches her head* Not sure. Mountains can be quite dangerous, if you don't know the path. I think we need a guide, or at least a map. *looks at a shop* I think we should check out that shop first. Maybe they have some maps.
    She sure is! :D

--

Amanda: *wears a pair of gloves* Well, as the demons of the winter, they usually hunt during a snowstorm, so... *looks at some distant mountains and points a finger toward them* I think we may find them up there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…