• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't eat that much chocolate. Like, one small bag of M&Ms and that was about it.
    Yeah, I hate that feeling after eating chocolate.
    Yea I know but I'm already booked in so in 1 year time I'm starting college with easy access in a way :).
    Of course it looks like its gonna be the best gym battle ever :D
    Yeah. I would guess maybe he could battle the Elite Four or maybe challenge a new league? I don't know. I'm guessing he won't win until the anime comes to an end though. Would be nice if I was wrong though.
    I loved Ash's Bayleef! She's what made me love the Chikorita line so much. I wish Aipom had stayed the way she was though, or at least hadn't changed when evolving.
    FB status of the day: You know she loves you when you constantly send her 200 line paragraphs and she replies with 1 word "laugh faces"
    Gotta love em statuses lol
    I thought May and Glaceon should have won, but I love Dawn too, so it worked out fine.
    I would like to see Ash finally win a league, not sure it's gonna happen but it would be awesome. I know right? When Aipom evolved he like stopped acting out and stuff and it saddened me. I was heartbroken when she left though. D:
    haha i dooooooo ;P
    pleasure. I use twitter and tumblr mainly to feed my obsessions now xD yeah, doesnt surprise me, people are starting to lose their patience, just dont think romance will ever happen, they dont want to mess with a sure thing
    No, you will regret if you don't buy one D:( Ah yeah btw, how much is a normal hamburger over there? (Both :D)
    Yeah, it's professor Meowth :D Hahaha we found Ash's weakness :)
    Really? That Dialga or Palkia must be doing something behind us :/
    What? How is Pidgeot going to spend his money? *confused*
    Of course, we had been working hard over a year :/ *Don't ask me what I did*
    Yeah, I forgot about it as well. :/ Happy Easter!
    Yeah dude! I've been doing heaps since the end of last year :D If you ever wanna see another Amour art, let me know.
    Happy (belated) Easter to you too mate! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…