• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
1rkhachatryan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd love to see Megas for some of them, particularly Noctowl and Unfezant.

Especially Unfezant since we desperately need more Unova Megas. :/
    The honors mine. Hmmm well I don't really like my real life being on here but you can call me Jev if you'd like.
    Hey Rob, I replied about that whole Swellow/Staraptor-thing. But I'll be frank.. Lets just not continue it, especially in that thread. I'm not down talking Swellow into the ground, I respect its battle prowess and never said anything about its personality, just the moveset.

At the end you said something like: "using the Tobias battle is not fair as Swellow was always doomed to lose" and "would Staraptor have done any better vs. Latios in the Sinnoh League?" and the reverse is my exact point. Would Staraptor have done any better in the Hoenn League, if it had the battle oppurtunities that Swellow did, such as Hoenn League - without having to worry about reserves butting in. If it is unfair to use an example in which Swellow had no room to win, then it's equally unfair to use the Sinnoh League as a scale when Staraptor or stuff like Torterra never had room to showcase themselves, compared to the Hoenn-team in the Hoenn league.

My conclusion was, as I always meant it, that I don't believe that Staraptor would've done much better or worse if it had the chance, but equal. Which is why I basically only wanted to adjust Swellow's "overratedness" it seems to get by people that only look at the w/l-ratio and condemn Staraptor (or anything actually) on that basis. It wasn't my argument that Swellow is in any case bad, or that Staraptor is better by leaps and bounds (outside of that moveset-thing though).
    You know, I'm glad someone like you likes Unfezant! You also have a love for Fletchinder as well. Do you like all of the regional birds in general?
    Yeah lol and Ash is the Overglorified one xD
    James would be the only other character that I'd rather see it with, but even then I'll be annoyed by it going to him xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…