• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yees I loved Chikorita for that. But yeah, I find the whole leaving the pokemon at the professor's thing unfair. I wish they would at least show up again occasionally like at the Sinnoh league.
    Meh, someone that isn't as smart as Ash will get conned for sure (... is there even one?)
    Yeah, I tend to eat rice for lunch actually :D But noodle soup are ichiban definitely :D (Why can't they stop using Explosion and Self-destruct??)
    Whoops, I don't know Kanto is so backward :/ Haha I heard Live Caster is actually some videos stored in Kanto Pokedex :x
    Haha yeah, when you heard about base stat 580 Suicune is still legendary :S
    Yeah yeah you can say so :/
    Lol don't even know why Slakoth and Slaking is so lazy but Vigoroth is so energetic :S
    Nah actually, still waiting for subbed version for XY066 :| (Not even XY067)
    Pikachu knocked out Bunnelby pretty quickly after taking quite the beating of its own. Also, I would have made it a four-versus-four or five-versus-five battle to increase the excitement and stakes. Probably would have needed to be a two-parter for that to work, though. That being said I really liked the battle over all. One of my favorites.

Life's okay, busy as usual over here with work. It never ends.
    Yup! It was a good battle through and through. Some things I would change about it, but it was still pretty darn good. How's life, amigo?
    I'm trying to enjoy the good weather now before it gets too hot. Our summers are so hot and dry that most days you can't even go outside. At least it's good tanning weather.
    No, I'm hoping to get a job as an appraiser, once the gems are already cut and out on the market. I'm more likely going to end up working as a retailer at a jewelry store, which is why I need to expand my fields of knowledge. Besides that, fieldwork is fairly dangerous and I'd have to be away from home for weeks at a time. I'd love to see gems in their natural habitat, but I'm not looking for that much excitement. xP
    Yeah, you even have to know gems on a molecular level. The vocabulary used is very strict and precise, too. And thanks. :)
    No, unfortunately, out of the people I know, I'm the only one interested. It's been nice to have someone to talk a bit about it to. :) He's more interested in computer hardware for a career, but I personally think he should become a professional video gamer. He's extremely talented, but he doesn't think he's good enough and says he doesn't want to take the fun out of his games anyway.
    "Nerdy" has always equaled "fun" for me. :) Oh, you got to travel? :O What a privilege. Traveling is always a great experience. ^.^ Oh, that's too bad. Honestly, I think you should be able to just take an exam to earn your degree without having to spend a bunch of money to learn info you already know first. It's always good to give yourself a challenge. It always improves us, no matter the outcome.
    Right now I'm taking a break from job hunting to try and improve myself. I'm trying to exercise, eat more healthily, study, of course, and work through some personal issues that were interfering with my work. It's a slow process, but I'm very happy with the progress I've made. :)
    Happy Belated Easter. :)
    What, ... wait! How did you find out?
    Yeah, people in Hong Kong can't eat much, some just eat a cup noodle for lunch :/ (I heard there are more Electrode then Voltorb :D)
    Haha but people in Kanto regard him as "Mr. Pokemon" :D They must not have watched "Pokemon Live Caster"
    Yep, I think in XY065 we have a peek at the plot, but yeah, definitely need more previews. And the selling point is quite funny :D "Legend vs Legend" (Must be something like Meowth vs. Pikachu :x)
    (Haha I bet you must have watched too much Ash :D)
    What? How arrogant you are!? No, some brat boy need to be punished!! ...jk
    Zzz... What about talking about Slaking.... :p
    Yeah, you're probably right. So...maybe ten years from now? :p
    That is true, Chikorita's attitude was awesome. Yeah, it really makes me sad when he does that. People have explained why and I understand why the writers have him do that, but I still feel sorry for the Pokemon, especially that freaking Bayleef that loves him so much.
    Honestly, I think I've read in the news several times that chocolate doesn't actually cause acne. Still doesn't change the fact that excess chocolate is bad.
    If you want to eat more chocolate, then go right on ahead. I won't turn into my mom and tell you to be careful not to eat too much of it this time.
    sheesh you sure know how to greet your friends. words cut deep you know! :p
    hahah xD based on your conversations with me, you've got a long way to go :p probably yeah.
    yep!!! to you too! :) i hate easter, everyone gets to eat chocolate but me xD
    No! I never saw Poke balls that will expire D:) You must have short-sights, how about if you have a check in Team Rocket's Eyeglass Shop? ... jk Oh I see, that's why I don't really know what am I talking about :D Anyway that's the same in Hong Kong, but I think the size is smaller than that in Canada :)
    Yeah, but his technique of writing poems are superb, I often see meaningful poems from him :D
    :x Speaking of legendary Pokemon, how do you think of the new movie?
    Nah actually there's a human wearing Pidgeot outfit to act this role :x
    Haha, then I am interested to answer :D
    Yeah, I was just sleeping all day during Easter :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…