• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's great. But in case i've calculated it wrong could you tell me what time that is in GMT +2 (i calculated 8-9 pm)?
    Just saw this:

Talonflame, lv 80, female
    Adamant
    Gale Wings
    80 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    Roost/U-Turn/Brave Bird/Flare Blitz

Isn't that supposed to be 4?
    For making it faster:

So ampharos (nicknamed persilla) for talonflame

Skrelp for eppie's mew?

And empoleon for timid shiny jirachi? In case of 2 clones add the jolly shiny jirachi? In case of 3 clones add the arceus?
    No problem. Ok i'll breed for one (it will be modest and have around 3 eggmoves). Would you also be interested in a 6IV shiny HA modest empoleon?
    Ok how about shiny ampharos for talonflame? And i'll check them but i do remember they weren't the best
    Hi varanus as you state in your shop i have a higher chance of getting a reply on a VM so here i am. I'm interested in these:

Talonflame, lv 80, female
    Adamant
    Gale Wings
    80 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    Roost/U-Turn/Brave Bird/Flare Blitz

Mew, lv 30* SHINY
    Eppie's Mew
    31/30/31/9/30/31
    Adamant
    Synchronize

Celebi, lv 81
    Kalos-born
    Jolly
    Natural Cure
    x/31/x/x/31/31

Celebi, lv 10
    Kalos-born
    Hasty
    Natural Cure
    31/31/31/x/x/31

Jirachi (Decolora event), lv 50
    Timid
    Jolly
    31/31/31/31/31/31 (both natures are flawless)
    Serene Grace
    (I'm interested in both natures)

Arceus, Dream World (in Dream Ball)
    Timid
    Multitype

Ditto, Japanese
    Adamant
    Imposter
    31/31/31/31/31/31

I'm offering anything from my shop (if you can see my siggy the link is in there)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…