• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know you can have 15 pokemon altogether as a TL1 :3 You should get on that! XD Makes for a lot easier to pick stuff.
    You just challenge me in this thread right here. I think a 4 vs 4 would be the best, but you can choose from a 4 v 4 to a 6 v 6. Also yeah I'll ask whoever accepts that to ref your match as well.
    Hey you mind me reffing your first match? Also, may I interest you in challenging my gt gym? It's a great way to offer you advice from a skilled trainer and a good way to learn new things.
    Just a note; Kirlia is a Level 3 Acquisition. As such, as a Trainer Level 1, even an uplevel slot would not reach it. You can use this to see the Pokemon Level Acquisitions. Click on "Pokemon" or "Trainer Level" to sort alphabetically or level-wise.
    Hey, thanks for claiming some Pokemon! They're all set to go, and I've registered your FC already, so once we're both on X/Y we can trade.
    I'm available today, and on Monday, so you can pick which time is most convenient for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…