• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, good luck getting from Finland to the UK and finding my location that quickly.

I see...

What else?
    Funny guy, ever considered doing stand-up, FARTO?

Yeah. I bet you've also been killing Fire Emblem too, right?
    not in a while, I've been busy. My dad is jealous of another neighbor's garden, so he wants a better garden, and I have to help make the stupid thing.
    I have yet to play House of the Dead: Overkill, so there's still that, so don't count your Torchics before they hatch.

Don't you find that awkward, though? It's easier with a joypad.
    Obviously! Aiming with the Wii remote is awkward, becuase you have to do that and move at the same time, which is why i sucked so bad at House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return!

No it's not, it's annoying having to aim with your own hand.
    Xbox Live Arcade -_-; As in, i can download it onto my 360 through the marketplace.

Dudette, i own at Halo 3. Your argument is invalid. And don't say you're not a Nintendo fanbrat, because you are.
    Yeah well, it's gonna be on XLA, so i WILL know.

HELL NOA! You're only saying that becaus you're a Nintendo fantard.
    There's a PREQUEL, dumbarse!

I haven't played this one, but Zero has online play, AND it's on Xbox 360!
    Your mom.

No, but i have the prequel, Perfect Dark Zero, on the 360, plus Perfect Dark is coming to XLA pretty soon. Why?
    Bite me.

This friday my mom's gonna buy me a double pack which is £20 for 2 PSP games. It contains Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops and Silent Hill Origins, both of which are on my list.

What about you?
    You say that, yet i am older than you.

I assume you're gonna get the game?

The one that isn't on your hands. Oh wait, you don't have one, i forgot.
    Yes, yes. Since when are you a Metroid fan?

Yes, infact i remember telling you about it, and as usual you shunned it off instantly.

You are very typical, you know that?
    Dude if you have not played a Castlevania game then you do not know what annoying enemies and hard bosses are.

Any games you're particularly looking forward to?
    ...Right...

I owned that boss, i just kept spamming the Hellfire spell until i killed the minotaur and then i just sliced at the werewolf until it died.

Anyway, those 2 bosses were NOWHERE NEAR as frustrating as the Doppleganger. Man, that boss was literally FROM HELL! See for yourself - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSz6NemkKd0

Well i've been playing on Castlevania: Symphony of the Night most of the morning. It looks like Castlevania is becoming for me what Fire Emblem has become for you lol.

And what have YOU done today?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…