• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *Checks... Oh it's the Bike Voucher. Champion Matthew puts Bike Voucher in the Key Item pocket*
    Both, nowdays Football x Sumo fusion has become more and more popular :S
    Hm... we have to earn money like you guys as well :D
    No D:[ Whenever we steal one, it belongs to us forever
    Pika did you see the Pikachu dancing in the beginning of the episodes :D What a funny dance.
    Because the directors don't have much more ideas than that! Duh...
    Yeah, sometimes we even have to wait for two weeks :/ Anyway, that Hydration is really unexpected. And yeah, agree that Goodra is a real dude :D Same as Pikachu who easily KO'd Hunnelby at the beginning :) Hopefully you will not release Goodra next episode :)
    Oh, did you not know that it was a reference to that horrible "Harry Potter" fanfic My Immortal by Tara Glisbe (or however that's spelled)? But whatever, I don't think anyone would like the name "Dementia".
    The good guy reputation haha :p
    Ahhh, well its not completely confirmed yet. It might be like Charizard, just letting him stay there but returning on occasion.
    It's possible, even if it is rather long. My middle names could be Ebony Darkness Dementia Raven Way for all you know. But I'll let your mind wonder. :p
    *Waiting*
    Yeah, can't wait to see Ronaldo x Maradona :D They must be able to confuse the opponent that they think there are three football at the same time :D
    Really? That's how Team Rocket earn their activity fund :/ After I left them, they are still so weak :|
    Hehehe my Flabebe (stole from Manon) can take all the damage :D
    Oops, I should have seen that as I look at your avatar :)
    Gyarados? I am afraid of its Hyper Beam :/
    No you won't believe this, but the Gym match subbed was released just now :O So quick this time :D
    Vegetables as a snack? Pssh, not even possible :p
    The battle was awesome! And no no, Pikachu did great too, I'm glad he wasn't the hero for once. Too bad Goodra has an ill-fate :(
    Well either teach kids or swim competitively maybe, I used to swim a lot when I was young, I'm not sure why I stopped :S but yeah, we'll see aha!.. I agree about having a plan B, but I'm kind of struggling with that, heheh..*scratches head*
    Haha! Yep, I sure wouldn't like to get involved in a love triangle!... oh yeah! she was wasn't she ?? do you like that idea as well, when the anime is based on the manga/games ??
    Oh man!!! I wasn't expecting that kind of story with the N arc, that was really wicked! It was one of the good things about BW aha!
    Thats actually true, I didn't think of it that way. It's true Clemont is more innocent than Brock, Brock's on a while whole different level to Clemont aha! Speaking of Clemont, did you watch the gym battle between Clemont and Ash ??????? I got exited just writing that xD! it was a wicked battle!
    Oh okay, that make sense, it still confuses me why the Pokemon writers (talking about the dub) change the name and everything, I haven't herd of any other dubbed anime that has done that :S I guess it's similar to the Japanese basing Anime's of a manga, sometimes they change the storyline and add characters or something.
    hehe, you could say I've gotten a bit addictive to Tumblr xP what about you, do you use it ??
    -------
    Well I guess, smaller than some bigger than others aha!.. he is a pretty wicked character! I also like monkey, I mean his voiced by Jacky Chan, plus his a monkey xD!.. I agree about tigerus, it would be pretty awesome to not feel a thing (as in pain) like she doesn't!
    Well we are going around June, how is it around that time ?? :) (it's true though really ^^)
    Replying to PS: Oh man, it's past easter now, dfhksjdhfs! (sorry for late reply by za way) but yeah, I had a whole bowl of chocolate fruit, it was very sickly and unhealthy but it's chocolate and easter so woo refreshing! what did you do for easter ?? :p
    Yeah. I kept expecting him to pick up a Gogoat or something, but so far he hasn't.
    Aww thank you, I like it when I come up with interesting theories. :3 It doesn't happen often.
    Yeah, though I wouldn't mind at least seeing Bulbasaur again. I loved him. He's my favorite of his grass types besides Bayleef.
    Maybe, though since he already came back in Unova maybe it would be someone else... Maybe Sceptile? He doesn't seem to have added a grass type to his team yet.
    Haha that's how you get conned every time :D
    Oops forgot that :p, btw did you see Maradona on his match yesterday? He even get a penalty despite his Electrode-size :D
    Wow that's really a nice target, but won't there have any internet? Because I saw one in Kanto Pokemon Center :/
    Yeah your Goodra has a 600 bast stat :p And knows Dragon Pulse as well :D
    Wow, I haven't seen humble person saying he is humble :x
    Hey but how can such a lazy Pokemon become so energetic just because it evolves :?
    Haha because I love subbed version :D I can answer your question after two weeks I guess :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…