• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
RedAce♠
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry things haven't been great for you lately, I hope that changes soon! I don't know... lol XD I guess there hasn't been a movie that I've been dieing to see. Sweet, I'm glad you liked it!

Happy 4th to you as well! ^-^
    Thanks! I hope yours was good as well!

Yep, I've been fine :) How about you? Nope! I can't even remember the last time I went to a movie theater... lol. Did you see it? :eek:
    lol no, I had no idea. That's cool though :) Interesting, I've never heard of it. Thanks for the info! I actually have the R.O.D movie and series, I like them a lot! ^-^ Well that's good! I never really got into the other poke balls, the original was always good enough for me! XD Haha yeah... I don't usually play the other pokemon games that aren't the main story line ones, but it's fun
    So you know Flare♥ in rl? :eek: Nice, what anime are you guys watching? That sucks. I hope you get it soon! I've been playing Pokemon Rumble World a lot, it's really addicting... lol XD
    Ahhh idk. My current problem is not having a foreign 6iv ditto. I have an English 6iv one, but not a foreign one, which would help with shiny hunts ew.
    And who said that doing math and being an engineer was the only way to make games? I don't want to sound nosy, but if you want to you can do it! Graphic artist, musician, level designer, character designer, 3D modeler, writer, game designer (the one with the ideas)... all of those are non-math related aspects of making games ;) Now, onto business; let me see if I can get such Onix. It's time to dwell into the depths of the Trade Shops, hahahahahahaha. Take care, my friend.
    Ah okay. I find it relatively easy to get perfect IVs, but it depends what you mean by perfect. Generally I mostly hatch 5iv pokemon and occasionally 6, but i'm not into breeding and I won't do it unless its for something.
    I teach Graphic Design at two universities here in my country. My course is pretty basic, so it's perfect as a start for me since I hadn't teach in the past. Speaking of that, what are you studying? Take care!
    Maybe joining another one will help motivate you to finish your team.
    So, where have you been on the forums?
    My Swampert is a special set created by me, not used on Smogon or anything. Unique, RestTalk Curse + Waterfall Swampert with 248 HP / 76 Def / 184 SDef with a Careful Nature. This thing switches into Mega Pidgeot, Nidoking, Florges and may other special attackers with ease and sets up in their face. It's amazing. But I have noticed many people have 3+ checks to Swampert so it's hard to set up. I don't know, the team needs a revamp. Perhaps I could make Swampert more bulky and use it as a Rocks user and then use something like Lucario > Cobalion as a sweeper. Swampert with Stealth Rock / Earthquake / Roar / Ice Punch would work nicely. Snorlax may still be an issue but hopefully with a bulkier spread Swampert may be a switch-in to it, or Lucario revenge kills. Who knows, stuff to consider. I'm contemplating a move to RU anyway, and build a Mega Camerupt team or something. Lots of bulky offense there.
    My team is Mega Swampert / Rotom- Mow / Crobat / Florges / Cobalion / Hydreigon - Snorlax beats everything outside of Cobalion who even then isn't overly reliable. I need Cobalion for Stealth Rock though, so it's hard to replace stuff. So I don't have a lot to deal with it and it does too much damage should it predict correctly (Earthquake 2HKOes).
    Hey there Red Ace! How are you? I've been kind of busy lately, enjoying my new teacher life :) Also, I'm thinking about participating in the very first pokémon regionals championship in my country! I have quite some ideas, but i'm in need of the new HA Amaura. Do you have one?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…