• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know right? Though I figured a Fire Gym Leader such as yourself wouldn't mind a little heat :D
    lol seriously, no worries! :) That's good, I'm glad you're doing alright! I see, I hope your concentration has been easier for you lately! Do you have any art online? :eek:

Hey! Yep, I did. Sorry again for the late response! Everything's been good thanks! How about you?
    You might be waiting a long time, I hope you don't mind... lol :p It's alright! How are you doing?
    Hello Flare!! I've been very good, quite busy, but not as much as before. I'm now enjoying my new life as a teacher :) Also, I'm considering in participating in the very first Pokémon Regional Championship in my country. It's very exciting, although I need the new HA Amaura. Do you have one? Regarding your Hoopa question, they said it's gonna be released for ORAS (I think around July, when the movie comes out). Also, if I remember well, they had been having this sequence on releasing the games: New gen, remake, spin-off. Following that logic, I think a new gen is coming up. Take care and it's always great to read you!
    I bet! lol :p Nope, not yet. I don't think I'm even far enough in the game to unlock it
    No worries! Sweet, that's more progress than what I've made... lol XP Haha yep! I've had it for a while now, I haven't played much of it though
    I've been pretty good. Thanks for asking. How have you been?

I'm glad you got an art pen. Ok I will register you as soon as I can. My base it's too good lol, but I was expecting so much more out of the Secret Bases :( Yeah Seismic Toss would've been nice.

It was good hearing from you. Good luck on your art. Take care. Bye.
    That's the pic you get from your 3DS ;) You just choose the "Share QR Code" (or something) option and it saves this pic to your SD card. Get it on your computer and retreive it. Then upload here ;)
    You have two choices, either go to PGL and retrieve it, or save the pic from your 3DS (in the secret base menu, you have that option), and then transfer to your PC by putting your SD Card into it and retrieving the pic.
    Don't forget Contrary Serperior is coming out 01/09/15 The code to get it is, Code: POKEMON497
    Yeah I am getting both AS/OR :) I couldn't go get them today, but hopefully I will be able to pick them up in the next couple days.

Cool. Thanks for the info. Those are some good moves. I'm glad the Move Tutors are back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…