• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *Pretends stupid* Fly? I never heard Meowth can fly.
    Oops but that Chansey doesn't have enough Speed :/ And it is afraid of Fighting types :O
    Really? How can you become that mighty?
    You don't need to pretend outside the Pokemon episodes, you know? :D
    What? I know Pikachu is Electric Mouse Pokemon, so I assume it loves Rattata :X
    Hahaha that's a real SAINT :D (Because sleeping with a girl can make you feel safer?)
    Ahaha I am just "inviting" Pikachu as you can see ;)
    What? A centre back with defense = 0???
    *My old nickname ;)* No you can't, it is all decided by our almighty director :D
    Boo... when will you turn off the "oblivious mode" XD
    Hey Pikachu, did your Ash feed you your favourite Rattata? It is clear he doesn't treat you well!! :p
    What do you expect? Zzz with Serena?? (Haha we will get banned by Serebii soon :D)
    [To be honest, the Spanish subs often have errors in them. So I only watch the Spanish subs if there's an episode for which I really don't want to wait a week for subs to come out, and even then I tend to avoid drawing any big conclusions from them about the episode's dialogue.]
    Ah **** not again...

Thought the episode was pretty good but a bit dull. I'll wait until subs come out before I fully judge it, though. I never like to fully judge an episode when I first see it because some stuff might have happened that I just don't understand yet.
    It is very noisy, but it's also very fun. They're fun and loving. I have a beagle too, he's actually really calm for his breed though.
    No, they like him because what he says is unpleasant to hear, but very honest.
    They don't like that he doesn't always teach well.
    Here Pikachu, why you don't go into my capsule? D:
    Huh? I didn't even know Pepe and Busquets are Pokemon... What are their stats btw? :D
    Really? I didn't participate in this project as far as I know...
    Giovanni? That guy disappeared for 30 something episodes already :D Muhahaha
    Yes but it seems she doesn't have any intention on Serena ;)
    *Pikachu doesn't seem to enjoy :D*
    Yes yes, I haven't seen you that honest before :D Haha evil you :D Nope, just got back home and then Zzz....
    don't underestimate the pain of a paper cut!! xD
    ah i see, good luck!! urgh, not that :p
    lol no bother, i never really liked chocolate that much before anyway. I do miss sugary drinks though xD
    Really?
    I know, everything is about the money, especially in America. Like my Politics/Economics teacher says: "Politics is about who gets what,when, and how. Whenever anyone says it's not about the money, guess what? It's about the money."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…