• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your not losing your mod stat never said I would take it away that I remember of o_0 but I will talk to you later tonight it has nothing to do with the mod status just a day how you acted thats all. I do recall talking about how who modded you but I don't recall saying to demod you >.>
    yeah but tbh I saw what flare said that isn't how it went down btw XD I explain it later I be going in a bit on the xat though he jumbled it up.
    I am not mad at you just very disappointed. I will let you know on the xat when we meet there at some point.
    Hey Willie, do you still have one of those perfect Woobats? Arch would like one as well but he can barely get here due to his laptop being ded.
    Could you trade him when you are online on PSS? Or alternatively trade one to me and I will give it to him when I spot him on PSS (I am there a lot, doing multi battles on wifi everyday).

Thanks so much!
    Sounds great,I'll have one :)
    I remember breeding one and raising it back in BW, only to find stored power was an egg move ;-;
    hi Willie, I would like one of those Woobats please. No nickname... and gender is not important to me. You sure you don't want anything in return?
    Oh okay then, sounds good. Next time I plug in my Xbox One I'll look into it. I like the console buti just find the games lackluster, but I'll give Warframe a try.
    I actually have an Xbox One but I never turn it on. I have no games that I play really. And I'll have to check it out. Missed it when it was free, but something was telling me I should've downloaded it.
    hey willie just letting you know the league is gunna be coming up very soon and i need to know you wfc for the league I know your ign is willienelson but i can't remember your mii name to figure out which person you are in my friends list lol
    Heeey Willie. :3 Do let me know whenever you're available to settle our tourney matches in Smash! Of course I'll try to pop by the xat, too.
    We can settle it sometime this week, if you'd like; but just not on a Tuesday/Thursday, since those are my busier days and I get home late. x.x
    From the looks of things, we're about three hours apart, so setting a time probably won't be too hard. xP (I'm GMT -7; Pacific Daylight Time.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…