• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• tokay no worries I will open your e6 position and if no one claims it by then your welcome to apply again ^_^ I will give first dibs on the leaders of the league first before I open to the public.
    sure thing which most of the challengers got reset on there badges not sure if you noticed we have been having major changes but if you still like to vacate both positions let me know which I understand completely since your not into playing as much as you use to anymore.
    hey kyurem just checking up to see if you are still available for our tef league so please answer back as soon as you can which I plan on opening the position back up if I don't get a answer back or as well as I don't see a activity post in the league from you in a week from this post. I want to make sure all our leaders or still active for challengers.
    hey there kyurem just letting you know that making your still gunna be active for the tef league we have new changes and as well as new rules so please check it out and post if you still want to be our e6 fairy/ghost ;)
    Yup! You can check it out here. To the far right, there's a bracket that says LP Cost. That'll tell you how much the Pokemon in question is worth.

If the link doesn't take you directly to the Raffle Hub Page, just look at the bottom of the spreadsheet and look for Raffle Hub.
    Good game! Thanks for the battle Kyruem! o/ I had to transfer my Palkia and Reshiram from X/Y. I knew I was gonna need more ubers to stand up to your great team!
    I was challenging your TEF E-4 Kyurem o/ Sorry about the mix up! Unless that was your team. Then I'll re-challenge :V
    yep no problem kyu :3 and btw were you the one that was the last order I made in my old art shop XD I am back btw doing art again :p
    all userbars are not gunna be moving just a heads up but I can do hoopa for you though :3 and yeah I know its full haven't had time to clean it out trying to do a costume atm and figuring out how many inches to add since I seriously getting fat -_- I am one inch off from the pattern requirement of the dang skirt *sigh*
    hey kyurem just letting you you can have the vgc doubles only took it becuase I wanted to go in it as well as that bug gym is still open btw since you left LOL there are alot of spots for leaders open as well btw if you are intreasted. I see you like kyurem not sure if you be intreased in the ice gym which is open.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…