• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• See it's worth it especially since it's cheaper than everywhere else and also the game that the bundle comes with is Wind Waker HD which is £42 from Amazon (who are reasonable) I think so it's basically the same value as a basic Wii U, plus 4 free games. They're kinda bad but it's fine - Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games 2014 (bæ but terrible), Fifa which motivates Milo to help me, Metroid (the one which Samus is from) the other M for Wii and like Wii party or something lol. I get no choice. It is good value though compared to other places on the Internet. I doubt I'd get any better tbh. Try going for the MK8 Bundle instead of the SSB4 one because SSB4 Wii U is only £29 or something and MK8 is like £35 idk.
    Well if you change your mind I don't mind if you borrow it since I'm not using it at all.

The Wii U Zelda Bundle I want that I've been watching on Argos for ages because it's in a deal and comes with 4 free games is £15 cheaper until Tuesday and I'm really close to being able to afford it so I'm trying to persuade my dad to let me get it bc he really doesn't want me getting it.

Now might be okay to smash idk.
    Oh I just got a new Zelda game for Wii so I can lend you Skyward Sword and the Wii motion plus np

I'm getting the Wind Waker HD bundle, less than £60 to go (if my parents let me buy it)

Eh we can arrange a battle sometime
    Wait Smash set k lol when can you smash

I'm saving up for a Wii U I caved in I want the LoZ games and MK8 ;-;
    Actually, you were pretty good! I was very worried at the end, one more smash attack and I would be dead!
    We both have to report to the tournment, so let's go. Thanks for all and looking forward to battle you again. BTW I love lucina too :3
    Hey there! Today's the last day, so please, let's get things done ASAP! I'll try to be online as much as I can, so VM me when you are ready!
    Yeah, I love those foreign ditto :D Though every time I got a shiny it was almost every time it wasn't one... I got a shiny Ryhorn from a random breeding on the 4th egg hatched, both parents were mine. I was in that forest in Y after I had beaten the game long ago and I was looking for someone, I forgot who, and out of the blue, a shiny Pikachu popped up! Then my last shiny I got was because some folks on the web were saying fishing is a easy way to catch shinnies. But you have to catch it every pokemon and not run away or miss reeling them in. So I got a pokemon with suction cup and I think around my 30 something chain, boom! A shiny Octillery appeared, and I believe he's modest, but I don't think his IVs are good, though I still love them all regardless. I would have liked to have the shiny Pikachu be the nature I wanted and the likes, but I'm not going to complain. Also looking up everywhere. Apparently the IV checker's first part is what those points are at, but the last saying apparently is what you need to listen to. Since if he say, "With stats like those they can't be beat!" Every stat he said up to that point is a perfect 6! So I got my answer. I hope that helps out too.

Also on your ditto, all I can say is, keeping asking for a ditto and when you offer a pokemon, offer something nice as much as you can, basically something that you can mass breed, but like it comes in a special pokeball or something to make it more appealing and then let it hold a hard to come by item or berry. And just rinse and repeat, that's how I got some of the actual good stuff over the GTS and it also doesn't hurt to try that random trade on either.
    Yep nvm. Seems like our schedules didn't match today unfortunaly. I asked Ekans until when we can battle for the results. Today I could battle from any time until now, but I won't be able to do that in the week. Oh man, what a bummer... maybe we can still do it.tell me when you are free these days so we can battle ASAP. See ya :(
    Looks like we won't gonna make it. Now what ? I really wouldn't want to have to report to Ekans that we couldn't... perhaps we can still arrange it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…