• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey guys, I'm going on haitus for a couple of weeks, I've lost my spark for breeding and I need a break, and on top of that things are getting really busy for me so I need some time off to relax. If anyone needs anything while I'm gone let me know as I will still be checking my messages ever couple of days. Shout out to azulart for just being awesome. Hope to be back by the 22nd. Until, stay golden.
    Has 4 IV's plus HA, not much special about it. Sorry dindt have anything of value to give away, oras isn't my breeding account.
    Your welcome ! Feel free to join the Multi battles I host :)

If you ever want talk about competitive stuff, let me know ! I'm not the best but I defo know stuff and would love to help :)
    I know its still new to you which I noticed you doing EQ on Elek for example, but you just need some expercience is all !
    No problem ! I want fair fights :)

Nice match ! I was a bit scared at the end forgot my Probopass had Magnet pull instead of Sturdy Haha.

Nicely played !
    I'm happy your a good sport :)

When you come back we will have another fun match, I'll be using my mixed team with one pok being UU the rest NU/RU.

See you around mate :) nice shiny Steelix btw !
    Oh I see now np :)

You prefer any battle style? I can do any if you like !

Fun matches are always welcome :)
    nice multi btw !
    I appreciate the help Strytho :)

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, take all the time you need.
    I'm sure everyone will understand.

Take care !
    Hello everyone, I have some unfortunate news to share. My Uncle Kevin died this morning and I will be taking the next couple of days off to be with my family while we figure out what comes next and we grieve. I will finish any trades I have pending but other than that, please hold off any new trade requests until friday, I will not respond to them. I hope you all understand and I appreciate any and all support from everyone as I go through this difficult time. I hope everyone has a very nice day and night and I hope all of your ventures are profitable.

-- Sincerelly,
    Strytho
    I consider myself as above average haha but I appreciate the compliment, I like to play with mons with out of the box movesets
    and design my own EV spreads. The majority of time I found them more appealing then the smogon sets. You know, investing speed in Druddigon so it can outspeed Sylveon and in hitko it back with Iron head, those kind of things :) people dont expect as such.

But since I only play WIFI I lack the expercience in battles comparing to peeps that play on Simulators everyday.
    Although I have been doing alot of competitive Wifi matches, but mostly in the lower tiers which I found more balancing, OU is just boring in my opinion..
    Always the same mons that show up.

You ever tried battling online?
    Yeah both were hackers, The shiny HA illumise in a love ball is illegal too.

Well the more satisfing it is to slay down hackers with a Solrock right? you did a good job haha.
    That solrock was a lucky perfect shiny hatch, was really happy with it !
    Here yo go ! doing some lat game sweeping <3

Wifi battle video code, incase you dont know you can find them through VS Recorder
    TJRW-WWWW-WWXU-E8PM
    Hey Strytho ! Just wanted to let you know that I made an Serebii Buddy NU Team :)

Your part of it, my Perfect iV'd shiny Solrock is called Sun Strytho :)
    I will be using you in multi battles haha.
    I dindt :) props for your attitude tho !

Just receive the gift with no feelings of guilt of whatsoever please :) token of appreciation it is !
    It's a perfect shiny, ready to be trained and used for battle :)

I think it's fair, you basicly give stuff away for me so therefore a token of appreciation !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…