• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (If that were so, the game would not be what it is now.)

*A shaky bridge formation is prepared, everyone holding on tightly.*
    Pigmask Captain: Let's see... *Uses the makeshift bridge to cross to the other side.* Okay. You can let go now.
    *One of the Pigmasks lets go, causing everyone to fall into the hole.*
    (They did it for the same reason. It means little.

Because Shigesato Itoi is from Japan? They are (Or were) much more lax about this than the western world is.)

Drago: *Tries to get into formation as well as possible.* Wow, he can sure be scary sometimes.
    Pigmask Captain: We shall go for a more interesting formation now. Follow me. *Leads everyone to a large, long hole.* You have to make the bridge formation to allow others to cross this gap. In this case, I shall test the sturdiness of the bridge myself. If you fall, you shall probably not live to remember how far the bottom is. Now, get into bridge formation.
    Drago: Wait, what?!
    (Why does one toy with someone?

It will easily kill it. It changed EarthBound so much. And MOTHER 3 is more open with mature themes, so, it will be changed more. We have child suicide, the Mecha-Drago's death includes blood, there is constant animal cruelty (Fassad constantly shocks Salsa, and let us not forget the chimeras, which are clearly not natural in MOTHER 3), mandatory drug consumption (The Tanetane Island mushrooms), and the Magypsies. You also have the... oxygen machines in the Underwater part, which the party cannot last long without. That is not a good solution. Basically, you are suggesting that MOTHER 3 is put in the same age groups as things that very openly involve inappropriate things. For older people. With an about 13 year old protagonist. No, that is not a good move for their profits. It completely disregards younger fans. See, you cannot just move every game up in age groups when localizing. MOTHER 3 has cartoony graphics. That is part of its charm. It will also suggest that MOTHER 3 is inappropriate for me, and I do not like that. :p)

Pigmask Captain: Good. *Walks back to his position.* Again, Pigmasks, the double line formation!
    (Yes. That is the point of toying.

So, you will give yourself a time of eight months? That is not "very soon". Even then, it means nothing. There is no reason to believe MOTHER 3 will be localized. There is every reason to believe it will not be localized. My belief that it will be released has reasons. You are simply guessing and claiming. You have no evidence or reason to even suggest it will be released.

If MOTHER 3 is localized, it will not be the MOTHER 3 we know and love. It will be ruined. EarthBound is more subtle with its mature content. MOTHER 3 is much more open with it. If you actually knew anything about MOTHER 3, you would have known how much it needs to be changed to be localized, and how it would kill the spirit.)

Pigmask Captain: *Takes a step forward intimidatingly.* Kid. *Takes another step.* I think you'll learn to fear me in due time. *Walks closer.* Don't, and I mean don't try insubordination again. *Walks right up to Kevin, appearing truly frightening.*
    (It means little.

Nintendo is simply toying with fans at this point with jokes like that.

And that does not mean anything at all. Whatsoever. Why would Boney being mentioned ever make a difference? It would not.)

Pigmask Captain: Urgh... *Grunts.* Trust me, kid, our men have taken much worse than you. You don't know the strength of the enemies some Pigmasks faced just a little while ago in Osohe Castle. They're out for you, kid. They're out for everyone. You better listen to us, or you're dead. If we don't kill you, they will.
    (It is not happening.

I am tired of this. Seriously. The majority of the MOTHER fanbase agrees that MOTHER 3 is not going to be released anytime soon, even if it is ever released. What makes you think it will release it soon? Lucas coming to SSB4? No, that means MOTHER 3 is less likely to be localized. It is a compensation for MOTHER 3 not being localized. Nintendo is not here to fulfill our wishes, it simply wants the profits. And we have discussed many times that MOTHER 3 is not worth it from their perspective. The vast majority of the MOTHER franchise agrees with this. You say you know a lot about Nintendo, and yet you fail to understand this simple fact.)

Pigmask Captain: Stand sharply and smartly, recruit! No complaining. This can make the difference between victory and defeat.

(Fassad is a Magypsy. This is a vague hint as to what Kevin should do, for his own benefits. That is all.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…