• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (I'd get them all if I could. :3)

Theo: Yeah, my sister does research on Eevee, we need a lot of them for her research believe it or not. *Smiles*
    Theo: Okay. *Points at three different Eevee and speaks about them*

Eevee 1: A female baby Eevee, that often plays around other Eevee, it likes to eat, play and sleep a lot. It wears a pendant of a sun.

Eevee 2: A normal male Eevee that is quite shy, but kind and tries its best not to be so shy. It wears a pendant of a moon.

Eevee 3: A competitive female Eevee that loves to race and fight with other Eevee in a friendly competitive way. It wears a pendant of a flame.
    Yeah. The problem with me is that I never have much time for things like drawing: if I'm not working for exams, I'm most likely playing in a music group.
    Yeah, considering you are to blame...

Well the Illuminatti also have proof, but it's all triangles.
    Oh my glob, that latios has a triangle, the end of the world is upon us!
    Same. I used to do a little bit of manga-style drawing, but it's been a while as I've been so busy; I wasn't that good, but it was fun to do.
    It's as low as those arguments involving religion, if you can't prove it's existence, don't make me prove it's nonexistence...

She's your imaginary friend, she lives in your head.
    Your constant whining about something you call Ruby and having to ignore everyone's VM just 'cause I had no reasonable answer to yours wasn't too good you know..
    (Then you could just wait for them to get a high damage roll, and wait until then.)

Pigmask Captain: The Commander himself... can use PSI.
    Masked Man: *Points one of his arms towards the ground far from everyone else, shooting a PK Love α at the ground; he cannot control the attack very well, but it is unstable and powerful, leaving the ground smoking with another crater.*
    (How else did you think their damage is calculated? :p)

Drago: He looks even smaller than you, its going to be fin-
    Masked Man: *Just stands there, seeming to be almost unaffected by the attack.*
    Drago: What?!
    Pigmask Captain We know the power of that attack. The stranger that some of our men battled could use that attack with even more power than you could. I doubt that the Commander could withstand such an attack at his age, but the mask has blocked the attack, as we had expected.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…