• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When Half Genie Hero is reveales to support amiibos!

And what do you know? A Mighty Switch Force theme is coming!

Did I just see a flying turtle? And a dinosaur surfing? ... ._.
    Lol please don't xD and yeah it was alright, but right now my mind is all about Jane Eyre (as can be inferences by the recent conversation between me and destroyer lol)
    It had something to do with the people like, getting out into category cities based on their personalities and the main girl doesn't fit into any category so she's a threat... Something like that. She got a tattoo of some birds, I remember that cause I like birdies :3
    Lol, clearly destroyer has seen it, so I'll ask him xD I read the books though... Okay, I read the first one
    The movie "playing" at prom, have you seen it? I haven't but I was thinking if there are any parts that could seem scary or jump-scare-like, Gracie could grab Dudley's hand... Key... Thing xD then be all embarrassed about it

It'd be cute and somewhat plot progressing I guess lol
    Does this count? lol

I haven't been able to sprite because I'm so busy so the precious little time I have access to a computer I have been using to get work done ;-;
    Oooh :eek: neat! That'd be fun

The closest I get to having some kind of creative contribution to the interwebs is my sprite shop...

And the one RP I had going with a few people, but that died off when I got really busy
    Well, someone has to do it right? :) that seems like it'd be a lot of fun, to get to try the games first
    Is it your dream job to work for Nintendo?

Mine is writing side-quests and in-game books for Bethesda in the Elder Scrolls games... A very specific dream lol

I like some of the quieter let's players, like Cryaotic and ThRadBrad, but I do find PewDiePie and JackSepticEye very fun to watch because their volume and energy, stuff I don't really have >~<
    Oh and YouTubers... I'm big-ish on the YouTubers culture, but mostly the gaming side

Oh yeah and the movies/shows I love xD I forgot about those...

Helix darn it, I just like too much stuff
    Lol I like almost allusive (except that horrible sh!t they play on radios now and have the guts to call "pop")

I mostly like older stuff, 80s pop and 70s rock, like Wham!, ah-ha, Pink Floyd, some 90s-ish rock like Breaking Ben and Radiohead

Some modern rock is okay, like Muse and Seether, but I hardly like any modern pop, pretty much only Katie Perry

Music, Skyrim, and Pokemon is pretty much my whole existence in a nutshell .-.
    I'm alive! Yay

And I got to listen to Breaking Benjamin the whole way back wewt
    The fact that the Mega Man 2 Retro Medley wasn't in there made me so sad... And I would've liked to have Reach For The Stars from Sonic, also...
    I have the Smash soundtrack. Hopefully I can put it on my phone. Too bad most of my favorite songs are not on there...
    That song is my new favorite thing. If they localize the song to English and completely butcher it, I will learn Japanese, Buy a Japanese Wii U and a copy of this game, and never look back... 0_o
    Those Yarn Yoshi amiibo are so dang awesome! I need the blue one. Also, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem. The trailer was pure hype.
    I want that, too! It just looks like a whole lot of fun.

Also, the new Fire Emblem. I'm ready now! But we have to wait until 2016... ;___;
    I shall brb, gotta drive home ... Though to get to my car I have to walk across campus, through the parking lot, alone in the dark ;-; *gets pepper spray ready* I dare beyotches to get near me -.-'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…