• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If i did offend you i am sorry i dont want to be that guy because then im just making pearlshippers look bad so once again if i offened u personally im sorry
    Well in my comment i was talking about the bad amourshippers. Also its a pearlshipping forum so as a pearlshipper i was giving my opinion also what are amourshippers doing on a pearlshipping forum?
    Hello there! c: I'm sorry for the late reply cx But yeah, I do support some Ash ships! PokeShipping is my favorite. Agency is my favorite manga ship too!
    Hey um does anyone want to be my friend?
    I get on almost every day to this sight and discuss pokemon or any other nintendo game.
    There's quite a few actually. I hate Ikarishipping, Pokeshipping, Johtofestashipping, Ferriswheelshipping, Wishfulshipping, Leafgreen/Oldrivalshipping, Chessshipping, and some others I can't think of right now.
    I'm happy to hear that you liked the story. While updates may be a little slow, this is purely to insure high quality. Hope you'll see it through to the end.

As it goes for your questions, I answered then when you asked me them in the "Rare shippings" thread, so you'll find your answers there.
    I won't name them all because there's just too many. If you really want to know, you can take a look at my shipping list, they are are in there.

I will tell you that I'm a Pearl/Amourshipper but my OTP overall is Specialshipping.
    oh me, if its concerning ash then i have advance, amour and pearl

but if its pokemon character concerning different characters then i have a lot
    Hi guys I am just some person sitting on my couch shipping and helping other ships.
    If I dont support a ship I will at least say somthing good about it.
    so lets be friends and have a rich and fun time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…