• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GrizzlyB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well Jerry Jones is a bad owner, like 80% of owners.

Yeah, I try not to let my opinion of the owner influence the team, or I'd hate most teams.
    Well the problem is owners think they can run every aspect of the team instead of letting the coaches do it.
    Well the Browns just have a miserable front office and a terrible owner, and rarely can you make a good team with that.
    Most of them are bandwagon fans anyway, so if they do bad they'll just abandon the team. That's one thing I honestly like about Cleveland, they may suck but at least their fanbase is dedicated to them.
    Wait, I mixed it up, the Defensive coordinator left to coach Atlanta, the offensive one stayed. That's bad for them then.
    Isn't the series Catfish already like that?

That's if he works into their system well. Granted they just got rid of their awful offensive coordinator so the new one will probably be better.
    It's funny because video game nerds are starting to act like those over the top jocks you'd see in 80's movies.

Well the Seattle front line was worse this year, from a mix of injury and people leaving for more money. Jimmy Graham is a great pick up for them though.
    It's more unforgiving than anything. The enemies can be tough, but you're supposed to learn their patterns and behavior to beat them. I think it's difficulty is overstated, it just doesn't hold your hand one bit.

Russell Wilson is the luckiest quarterback in the NFL. What he can get away with I'm amazed by.
    It's a game that you have to discover on your own anyway. Looking up what to do in that game ruins it.

Andrew Luck is my favorite player. Especially how he compliments people randomly during games.
    Dark Souls is fun, but people do put it on a pedestal.

I'm actually a Colts fan, I'm only an hour and a half away from their stadium anyway.
    Yeah, the PS4 only really has Bloodborne, which is just Dark Souls 3 with horrible loading. The WiiU has a fair amount of games, Mario Kart 8 is the best one yet, Smash is worth it, Hyrule Warriors and Wonderful 101 are great action games, along with Bayonetta. Also the eShop has a ton of stuff.
    Well that's just a byproduct of the internet I think.

The WiiU is currently the best next gen console too.
    Well that's the case with all anime. We usually see the best and the worst, not all the ones in the middle where they're either super generic or just okay.

I think that would work better if they cut down on the episodes they have, because 200 episodes in a series kills it. And I've actually not bought as many video games as I used to.
    Yeah, but the only ones people really remember are those two. Plus the west didn't get a lot of them either.

There are 4-5 seasons I think, and each one has a different story and characters, except the season season which takes place like 5 years after the first one, and the new one coming up which takes place a few years after that. But yeah the pokemon anime is all about "Make sure each new pokemon gets an episode, and the most popular pokemon get the most screentime" and that's really it.
    They didn't really copy each other, they were just the two biggest ones when the whole monster sidekick crazy started. The marketing in the west made them sound a lot more similar than they actually were.

The Digimon anime is decent mainly because it's meant to be a series on it's own, and there is almost no filler at all. Also there is actual growth and a plot.
    The pokemon anime is just a marketing tool, it's not worth it. Then again I watched Digimon because it was on Netflix since the sequel series comes out next month, but that was actually better than I thought it would be.
    Well most time travel movies make less sense the more you think about them.
    Mysteries all around.

The best thing about Bill and Ted is it's the best time travel movie out there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…