• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Captain Porter: URGH! *falls to his back*
    Kevin: *wakes up by the pain* Ugh! *shakes head, sees his opponents, then has an idea, uses Telepathy* Hey! You girl! You gotta help me! I didn't voluntary join this army, they kidnapped me! Please, help me getting freed with the Drago!
    (Oh yeah, sorry! >_<)

Kevin: *fall asleep*
    Captain Porter: Oh no! Urgh... Tanks, shoot at the girl first! She's the strongest ally of the monkey! *shoots a laser at Kumatora*
    (I know!

Oooh, interesting!)

Kevin: Urgh! *tries to think of a tactic, before he glows, healing himself by Lifeup Alpha*'Huh?! Hey, I feel way better! *uses PK Thunder at Wess and Kuratoma* Guys, attack the others! The monkey counters attacks!
    Captain Porter: Hmmm, he's atleast a smart kid. Pork Tank! Shoot at the old man and the girl!
    (See? :p)

Kevin: Look, there they are!
    Captain Porter: Now, Pork Tank, ATTACK! *shoots a laser at Salsa*
    Kevin: *uses another PK Thunder Alpha* Get defeated this time!
    (That's right.)

Kevin: *gulps* T-Those are strong...
    Captain Porter: Indeed, recruit. So we better prepare for the worst... *continues marching*
    (I also don't accuse you of encouraging piracy. It's just, I want to experience the game, like if I'm playing, but without piracy, but reading a Let's Play isn't giving the same feeling! And it isn't piracy, of course!)

Captain Porter: Urgh, true... Pork Tank 2! Get to the other direction, Tank 1 will follow us, chasing those strangers! *starts running*
    Kevin: Wait on us! *starts running aswell*
    (Because I want to experience playing the game, without piracy!)

Captain Porter: Urgh, dang it! *sighes, looks at Captain 1* Yes it is... Fassad really needs to train him.
    Kevin: Agh, no! *uses PK Thunder a at the opponents* This should work!
    (But a Let's Play isn't the same as playing the game itself! :p)

Captain Porter: Argh! PORK TANKS! Shoot at them! *shoots a laser at Wess and Kumatora*
    Kevin: *uses PK Freeze at Wess* PK FREEZE!
    (Because it involves piracy! :p

That may be true...)

Captain Porter: Yes, Fassad! *salutes* Troops, follow me! *runs deep into the forest*
    Kevin: *following Porter* Come on Drago, hurry up!
    (No, the Fan Translation is awesome! :p)

Captain Porter: Okay! *marches* So Captain, how long will it take from here?
    Kevin: *marches, then looks at Drago* What do you think what will happen, when we arrive?
    My bad. I had a problem with my router and some stuff, and managed to fix it has. few days. My apologies.
    (Oh, nice!

Probably not...)

Captain Porter: I would like to! SOLDIERS! LINE FORMATION, BEHIND ME! *looks at Captain 1* Get that kid with us, he could be useful.
    Kevin: *hears it, runs towards the captains, then salutes* I'll do it with pleasure, Captain!
    Porter: Good... You will learn to respect us. You'll be us for a long time!
    (D'aww, all right. xD *prays the Starstorm*)

Captain Porter: *whispers back* I see... Is he good with PSI, or is he still weak?
    Kevin: Hey Drago, what could they be talking about, you think? *resumes eating*
    (Oh, yeah. xD)

Kevin: Oh,.. GO CAPTAIN! WOOHOO!
    Captain Porter: ...*looks around, then facepalms* Ugh, my enthusiasm made me not think clearly... OK soldiers, listen up! One of our men is missing! We need to find him back, so I hereby announce a rescue mission, which some will go help with! The group who will find the lost soldier, will be rewarded of course! However, it is a hard task. *looks at Kevin, before walking to the captain close to him* Hey, who's that new kid? I appreciate his enthusiasm...
    (They kneel down for Porter, apperantly! xD)

Kevin: Okay then. *looks at the arriving captain* Why are they cheering for him?
    Captain Porter: Thank you, my fellow soldier! *as he sits down, he holds out his fork in the air* I hope you'll all have a good dinner, like I will! But , let's not forget who I saved today, from those strangers, who are strong! Pay respect to the one I had to save, Pigmask!... Uhm, what was your name again, soldier?
    (You should save Starstorm for another time! :p)

Kevin: *perks up* That's very interesting... Is it an order from one of the higher-up's, then? Or could it be a secret project?
    (Well, not right now! :p)

Kevin: Oh yeah... Aren't there other Drago or animals here? *sighes* However, I'll talk to others. *starts whispering to the other Pigmasks* Hey, uhm, should I know something important? Since I'm new here, I don't know the rules so well, and other stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…